Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Warhammer End Times: Vermintide

So this game just went into early access yesterday and the game is a huge grind. Was wondering if someone could exploit the roll mechanics for loot to gain better loot. I've already found out you can get unlimited ammo. You can probably get HP, stamina, pots, bombs etc too. But the loot mechanic is just horrible. Any good scripters out there that can look into this? I did it with cheat engine, the ammo part. The game has no anti cheat as far as I know. At least not VAC. It's a 4 man co-op game, no PvP.

Thanks!

Thanks
    I wasnt able to find anything either.
    Looking forward to what people could do

Thanks
    Ammo was the only thing I could find easily as well [stored as a double]. I was able to find both health as a string and upgrade essences, but the values themselves were buried deeper than I could find; they would simply revert after I edited or locked them.

Thanks
    Yeah, i'm trying to find the cooldown on the staff for the wizard. But im not entirely experienced with cheat engine.

- - - Updated - - -

any idea what to do for that m8?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sod Off View Post
    Ammo was the only thing I could find easily as well [stored as a double]. I was able to find both health as a string and upgrade essences, but the values themselves were buried deeper than I could find; they would simply revert after I edited or locked them.
    But are you searching for total ammo (mag + spare ammo) or just magazine or just spare ammo? I can't manage to edit shotgun ammo (with 2 mag clip and 26 spare) and value type should be 4 bytes?

Thanks
    Mag ammo is double. Manage to freeze even blunderbuss ammo, just be quick and scan 0 too.
    Mage's overcharge double too. Min 0 max 40. But it takes too much time to point it for me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iArhelay View Post
    Mag ammo is double. Manage to freeze even blunderbuss ammo, just be quick and scan 0 too.
    Mage's overcharge double too. Min 0 max 40. But it takes too much time to point it for me.
    But is that 4 Bytes? And for example i want ammo for rapier's handgun so it has 16 ammo so i scan for 32 then shot and scan for 28, shot and 24 and then all adresses disappear for some reason. Do i have to do it in mission not inside inn? And will it work if i won't play as host?

Thanks
    Health stored in double
    100% = 1
    0%= 0
    in the beginning you can filtered it up to 60-70k of values, then the best case is take a little damage and search for decrease values and then heal yourself and you will get about 6-8 identical values. After just try each of them and freeze.
    But this method does not give you a god mod, it just allow you take some damages from a normal rats, but you still can be killed. And there is a problem when you are got down with frozen health - you can be randomly killed from 1 hit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dregomz View Post
    But is that 4 Bytes? And for example i want ammo for rapier's handgun so it has 16 ammo so i scan for 32 then shot and scan for 28, shot and 24 and then all adresses disappear for some reason. Do i have to do it in mission not inside inn? And will it work if i won't play as host?
    there is everything in double. If you have 1 ammo in a weapon- search 1 in double, then shoot and change weapon - search 0, then reload and search 1 - repeat until you find the one value. And if you freeze weapon's ammo and haven't to freeze replacement ammo

And you should do it in a mission
    Last edited by 12qwerty34; 10-19-2015 at 12:34 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 12qwerty34 For This Useful Post:

dregomz (10-18-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 12qwerty34 View Post
    Health stored in double
    100% = 1
    0%= 0
    in the beginning you can filtered it up to 60-70k of values, then the best case is take a little damage and search for decrease values and then heal yourself and you get about 6-8 identical values. After just try each of them and freeze.
    But this method does give you a god mod, it just allow you take some damages from a normal rats, but you still can be killed. And there is a problem when you are got down with frozen health - you can be randomly killed from 1 hit

- - - Updated - - -

there is everything in double. If you have 1 ammo in a weapon- search 1 in double, then shoot and change weapon - search 0, then reload and search 1 - repeat until you find the one value. And if you freeze weapon's ammo and haven't to freeze replacement ammo

And you should do it in a mission
    Awesome now it worked, can i save somehow that adress (from memory) when i will change level or restart game?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dregomz View Post
    Awesome now it worked, can i save somehow that adress (from memory) when i will change level or restart game?
    yes, you have to make a pointer (youtube -> cheat engine pointer), but for this game it is pretty hard, but try it, may be you will succeed. Good luck
    Last edited by 12qwerty34; 10-18-2015 at 02:51 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 12qwerty34 For This Useful Post:

dregomz (10-18-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 12qwerty34 View Post
    yes, you have to make a pointer (youtube -> cheat engine pointer), but for this game it is pretty hard, but try it, may be you will succeed. Good luck
    I tried almost all last night to make a pointer for the mages cooldown staff.
    Cant do it properly.
    If anyone could just make a cheat table for it, I would suck that dick for days

Thanks
    So the ************ people [guys that sell trainers lol] gave up on this game apparently:

"game uses a server client model even in offline mode. game creates, then erases, then recreates code on the fly, in multiple places in memory. too difficult to make a stable trainer that would work for everyone and not worth tying up one of our programmers for days trying to work it out only to have to repeat the process with every game patch."

This somewhat explains why chasing pointers has been giving me grey hairs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sod Off View Post
    So the ************ people [guys that sell trainers lol] gave up on this game apparently:

"game uses a server client model even in offline mode. game creates, then erases, then recreates code on the fly, in multiple places in memory. too difficult to make a stable trainer that would work for everyone and not worth tying up one of our programmers for days trying to work it out only to have to repeat the process with every game patch."

This somewhat explains why chasing pointers has been giving me grey hairs.
    Sounds to me like they are lazy and not worth the money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I've been able to find double values for grimoires, tomes, and loot dice, but changing them to more than what you could normally get will insta crash the game, so far I've been able to beat games by myself with 2 dice, 3 tomes and 2 grims without it crashing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagonwhack View Post
    I've been able to find double values for grimoires, tomes, and loot dice, but changing them to more than what you could normally get will insta crash the game, so far I've been able to beat games by myself with 2 dice, 3 tomes and 2 grims without it crashing.
    Care to share how?

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast