Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DatGuyMoon View Post
    somehow it just started working for me again, i dont think i changed anything
    AE fucked the game up, it should fix it's self or you can clean cache.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    AE fucked the game up, it should fix it's self or you can clean cache.
    Is there anyway to have the mouse click the skills when it appears and only when it appears, following a sequence? The game is now asking for botters. The juggernaut game mode is always vs 2 NPC champs(so bots) and it's easy to just sequence a set of skills and beat them. The problem is they now have a small measure against that. They put the exit out of matchmaking as the same button to exit out of the finished battle screen. So you can't start an autoclicker bot as it will cycle and click you out of queue. Any suggestions to fix that? I think some people seem to have gone past that trap.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bronze900 View Post
    Is there anyway to have the mouse click the skills when it appears and only when it appears, following a sequence? The game is now asking for botters. The juggernaut game mode is always vs 2 NPC champs(so bots) and it's easy to just sequence a set of skills and beat them. The problem is they now have a small measure against that. They put the exit out of matchmaking as the same button to exit out of the finished battle screen. So you can't start an autoclicker bot as it will cycle and click you out of queue. Any suggestions to fix that? I think some people seem to have gone past that trap.
    That's what pixel detection is for. You have to make sure you force the quality either low or high, then hover over the place u want to click and press F1 make sure Pixel Detection is checked. The bot will still hover over that location but it will not click unless that exact location's pixel matches the one you recorded.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    That's what pixel detection is for. You have to make sure you force the quality either low or high, then hover over the place u want to click and press F1 make sure Pixel Detection is checked. The bot will still hover over that location but it will not click unless that exact location's pixel matches the one you recorded.
    Hmm that's insightful. Thanks. I previously gave up after not getting it to work. I think some guy briefly went over pixel detection as a way, to warn moderators. But I think many are using this after all.

Thanks
    Is there a way to bot this while doing something else in the background?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    still working?

Thanks
    I did it yet bot clicks on exit button while it's in match search process, I checked Pixel Detection, but still.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadaraEMS View Post
    I did it yet bot clicks on exit button while it's in match search process, I checked Pixel Detection, but still.
    Take a picture or gif it. If the pixel in a certain location is not the exact RGB defined then it wont click the location. That pixel is either that exact color, or you have a line that doesn't account for the pixel and just clicks that location.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    Take a picture or gif it. If the pixel in a certain location is not the exact RGB defined then it wont click the location. That pixel is either that exact color, or you have a line that doesn't account for the pixel and just clicks that location.

https://i.imgur.com/wIMVGH1.png
    Thing is that Pixel Detection detects the same color of that Exit button so it clicks it even when match making is in process, I could not figure it out how to prevent bot doing it before entering the match, since both buttons are same via color. P.S. I never used this bot before, I started playing recently since 2k17 and back then matchmaking exit button and post-match exit buttons were not on same place, so I may be doing a very simple mistake or something like that, but I really could not figure it out. Thanks for your time btw
    Last edited by MadaraEMS; 11-12-2018 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadaraEMS View Post

https://i.imgur.com/wIMVGH1.png
    Thing is that Pixel Detection detects the same color of that Exit button so it clicks it even when match making is in process, I could not figure it out how to prevent bot doing it before entering the match, since both buttons are same via color. P.S. I never used this bot before, I started playing recently since 2k17 and back then matchmaking exit button and post-match exit buttons were not on same place, so I may be doing a very simple mistake or something like that, but I really could not figure it out. Thanks for your time btw

The first two numbers are the location the mouse clicks, the last two numbers are the locations it detects the pixel. You need to detect a pixel in a different location, so at the end-match screen you could detect the green experience bar then replace the click location with the coordinates for the X button.

Hopefully this helps.
    Former BattleOn Minion

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

MadaraEMS (11-13-2018)

Thanks
    The first two numbers are the location the mouse clicks, the last two numbers are the locations it detects the pixel. You need to detect a pixel in a different location, so at the end-match screen you could detect the green experience bar then replace the click location with the coordinates for the X button.

Hopefully this helps.

It helped, thank you for your time again

Thanks
    "Problem fetching swf "

Thanks
    Problem Fetching SWF, they patched it, please update the thread, outdated asf

Thanks
    Everything is working fine, but SADLY I CAN'T DO OTHER STUFF WHILE BOTTING, LIKE WATCH YT ETC, I minimize the window, but it still interfering, what can i do to stop it?

Thanks
    How do I use this? It doesn’t show on my screen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast