Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

KazuhiraM's Vouching Services

Username: KazuhiraM
    Trades Completed: 30+, also ran a G2A refund service.
    Vouch Copies Completed: 0
    Preferred Method of Contact: Skype (thijmen.84)
    Why pick me: If you want a well-written, honest and extensive vouch, you should pick me. I speak proper English and will always be honest and deliver a high-quality vouch. I am an active member of the community and also involved in the Market Place. I will try to complete my vouch within 24 hours after receiving the items/goods.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Thank you for the detailed vouch.

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhiraM View Post
    [Received a vouch copy]

I requested a vouch copy and we agreed that OP would offer some YouTube views as vouch The seller is very polite and responds fairly quick. Once I linked him the video, he immediately started and he managed to finish it within 24 hours. The seller offers a variety of social services and he's really cheap compared to other users offering the same service. Therefore I highly recommend using this service if you are in need for a social boost!

Before:

After:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xrowned For This Useful Post:

Kingpin (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just received a complete and amazing vouch by Democritus! Thank you very much, really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Democritus Jr. View Post
    [Received a vouch copy][Read-only]

Price - 9/10

The price is perfect since this method will make you money really quick and easy. The second package seems like a great deal, you will not waste your money on this.

Support - -/10

Can't really tell anything here yet since I haven't actually tried the method myself yet. But OP is really friendly and responds quick. I am sure that his support will be great.

Time and Effort - 9.5/10

This method can be done really quick and doesn't require hours of work. Roughly takes ten minutes to set it up, and the potential is gigantic. Almost zero effort

Ease of Use - 8.5/10

The eBook goes in-depth and it even includes an example. This can be done by anyone, it's extremely easy.

Content - 8/10

The ebook is a four page long PDF with pictures and text. Found no grammar mistakes and OP explains everything very well.

Overall 9/10

This ebook has so much potential. OP is polite and I am sure that he can help anyone who needs help. If you want to make some bucks, buy this ebook.
    Last edited by Grand.; 11-19-2015 at 06:06 AM.

Thanks
    Hey kind of a random question, but will you be willing to vouch for a gift card i sell? Apparently i cant post without proof and one way to prove is to give a vouch copy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [Legal] View Post
    Hey kind of a random question, but will you be willing to vouch for a gift card i sell? Apparently i cant post without proof and one way to prove is to give a vouch copy.
    Nevermind he fixed it.