Thanks

ArcheageGT: Let's Fly - Turn your glider into an aircraft.

Updated: 11/15/15

Allow me to introduce you to a revolution in transportation for Archeage. ArcheageGT: Let's Fly! edition turns your ordinary glider into a full fledged aircraft, giving you full control over ascent and descent acceleration. I've been developing this and other mods over the past months and mostly enjoying them myself, but they are too enjoyable not to share. So, without further ado, the first installment of ArcheageGT:

But a picture doesn't really do it does it? Check out my demo over on
    I am asking for donations to help with the continued support and development. A minimum donation of $5 will give your computer lifetime access to ArcheageGT: Let's Fly! and the many updates I plan to roll out over the next months. I am also really interested to hear what you guys want, please let me know!

Here is my donation page (paypal), feel free to pick the level of support you desire:
    Make a donation!
    go here:

After donating:
    Once you have donated you will receive an email with your receipt, a download link, and a registration key (that is tied to your donation receipt) to use when registering ArcheageGT. Download the ArcheageGT self-extracting executable, extract it, and Run as Administrator***. Register in the program with your email as your username and the serial sent to you via email as your registration key. Once registration is complete, launch Archeage, and login to ArcheageGT! Checkout the README for more information.

*** You must install the Visual C++ 2015 x86 redist., download it from here:
    https://www.microsof*****m/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145

Contact info:
    Go to and click the mail button to send me an email.
    Add me on Skype: hfsullx
    Or just send me a PM.
    Now, get out there and experience true flight in Archeage with ArcheageGT!

Cheers!
    -SullX

If I find that ArcheageGT has been leaked, I will stop development and support, so don't distribute your copy and ruin it for everyone.
    Last edited by Hero; 12-14-2016 at 12:29 AM.