Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Question [Help Fishbot] Java + AHK questions

Hello everyone! I'm starting this thread because I have some things to ask.

I've made a java fishing bot some time ago, back when trophies weren't implemented yet. It works well, but after finding this site, discovering AHK and Shark night 2 fisbot my bot have some flaws and some things that I haven't thought of so I want to improve it.

So here are the questions:

1.- What kind of protection Trove has? I know it can detect memory injection, but can it detect memory reading?

2.- I've seen in Shark's bot that it's reading the static address but it doesn't need any offsets. How does that work? I need to put the offsets in Java to get to the dynamic address.

3.- From what I've seen, AHK can send keystrokes to windows in the background but what about the mouse? Do the window or windows have their "own cursor"? Does the mouse get unusable after starting the bot?

4.- Is the Wish fisher salvageable?

These are the questions I have for now. I would be really happy if someone could help me. Thanks a lot!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle.H View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm starting this thread because I have some things to ask.

I've made a java fishing bot some time ago, back when trophies weren't implemented yet. It works well, but after finding this site, discovering AHK and Shark night 2 fisbot my bot have some flaws and some things that I haven't thought of so I want to improve it.

So here are the questions:

1.- What kind of protection Trove has? I know it can detect memory injection, but can it detect memory reading?

2.- I've seen in Shark's bot that it's reading the static address but it doesn't need any offsets. How does that work? I need to put the offsets in Java to get to the dynamic address.

3.- From what I've seen, AHK can send keystrokes to windows in the background but what about the mouse? Do the window or windows have their "own cursor"? Does the mouse get unusable after starting the bot?

4.- Is the Wish fisher salvageable?

These are the questions I have for now. I would be really happy if someone could help me. Thanks a lot!

lel im not a nerd so I can only answer #4

No.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKillerz View Post
    lel im not a nerd so I can only answer #4

No.
    Well, thanks XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    1.- What kind of protection Trove has? I know it can detect memory injection, but can it detect memory reading? As far as I can tell it is unable to tell if you are reading memory. Only when you try and attach a debugger and inject.

2.- I've seen in Shark's bot that it's reading the static address but it doesn't need any offsets. How does that work? I need to put the offsets in Java to get to the dynamic address. I never looked in ot his bot so I can't tell you how it all works.

3.- From what I've seen, AHK can send keystrokes to windows in the background but what about the mouse? Do the window or windows have their "own cursor"? Does the mouse get unusable after starting the bot? As of now trove blocks input from control mouse sends. I have tired a few times and many ways to get this to work. I can get the move part to work but never the mouse click it self to work.

4.- Is the Wish fisher salvageable? No
    Like what I do? Well feel free to donate to show your love.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Thanks, that's very interesting.

For the point 2, It doesn't need to be his bot. I've seen your posts about the hook address but you don't give any offsets. How can you use only that address? As I said, I need to search the offsets myself to get to the dynamic address and read the value.

For the point 3, Are you speaking about mouse control in windows that are in the background or just getting the mouse to work with AHK? I ask that because I can use perfectly the mouse with java. My bot detects the boots and threw them away and clicks the trash button but the window must be in the foreground

Thanks
    Are you going to share this bot ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well, I did it for me but maybe I could share it. I would need to translate it because I wrote it in spanish and correct and add new functionalities and learn to code in AHK if it can give me more possibilities because I can run AHK scripts from java.