Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pastan View Post
    So I understand that you asked him to give my money to another member because I was busy for a period of time and I couldn't log in? You haven't even tried to send me a message and he haven't tried to contact me on skype with his Ironik.Grammer.Nazie profile, in fact I sent him a request a long time ago that he haven't accepted. No one tried to contact me about MY MONEY but you take decisions on my behalf and you take his word when he says that he hasn't used the account.
    You were offline for 2 weeks so how was I suppose to know? Talk with the OP and ask for your money back then.
    Last edited by FanticSteal; 12-02-2015 at 02:44 PM.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    So I understand that you asked him to give my money to another member because I was busy for a period of time and I couldn't log in? You haven't even tried to send me a message and he haven't tried to contact me on skype with his Ironik.Grammer.Nazie profile, in fact I sent him a request a long time ago that he haven't accepted. No one tried to contact me about MY MONEY but you take decisions on my behalf and you take his word when he says that he hasn't used the account.
    I didn't use the account, I don't know if the points are there or not, I lost access to it. I paid the community for you not being here, anyways. talk to me on skype, I will sort something out.

Thanks

Was what @InDiaNkNiGhT said to me on Skype

@ @Ironikban you either pay him with the deal you made with him BEFORE you scammed him or provide him with a legit account that doesn't get flagged.
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FanticSteal For This Useful Post:

Thief (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post

Was what @InDiaNkNiGhT said to me on Skype

@ @Ironikban you either pay him with the deal you made with him BEFORE you scammed him or provide him with a legit account that doesn't get flagged.
    I completely understand you fantic, I can order him the item that he wants, but I need to completely make sure the account won't get flagged before I give him the account orI make the order. Will keep you update. As soon as I know something, I will let you know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironikban View Post
    I didn't use the account, I don't know if the points are there or not, I lost access to it. I paid the community for you not being here, anyways. talk to me on skype, I will sort something out.
    I don't believe a word you say, you bullshitted me a lot since we started talking. You haven't said anything about not using the account until now, even if we kept talking a few days after I sent you the account and besides that, I sold a lot of accounts and NO CUSTOMER yet complained about losing access to any account. Besides that you had my PP account and you should have just sent 35$ to that account, I sent it to you a few times during our conversations on skype.

You say that you want to talk and sort something out, but you still haven't accepted my contact request.

Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post

You were offline for 2 weeks so how was I suppose to know? Talk with the OP and ask for your money back then.
    You should have asked him to try and contact me, he could have PM'ed me (I would have received an e-mail about that and I would have read it) or accept my contact request on skype and talk to me. Besides that, he had my PP account (I sent it to him a few times during our conversations) and could have just sent the money to the account if I wouldn't answer to PM's and skype.

Thanks
    I don't believe a word you say, you bullshitted me a lot since we started talking. You haven't said anything about not using the account until now, even if we kept talking a few days after I sent you the account and besides that, I sold a lot of accounts and NO CUSTOMER yet complained about losing access to any account. Besides that you had my PP account and you should have just sent 35$ to that account, I sent it to you a few times during our conversations on skype.

You say that you want to talk and sort something out, but you still haven't accepted my contact request.

You should have asked him to try and contact me, he could have PM'ed me (I would have received an e-mail about that and I would have read it) or accept my contact request on skype and talk to me. Besides that, he had my PP account (I sent it to him a few times during our conversations) and could have just sent the money to the account if I wouldn't answer to PM's and skype.
    Shut up nigglet, Msg me on skype, send me your email and I will pay you m8.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironikban View Post
    Shut up nigglet, Msg me on skype, send me your email and I will pay you m8.
    sent you a PM with my PP e-mail address, we talk trough PM's not skype

Thanks
    Please ban me till I repay @idianknight and @pastan Have way too many issues and don't think I will have time. IP ban me if you want. It doesn't matter., I'll be back when I've paid the two.
    @FanticSteal @Hero @arunforce @Liz @Dave84311

Thanks
    Kk I beleive you're making a staff dispute for a staff dispute once you get back

Anyways, done. Please do refund and stop trying to trade on MPGH until your done.
    My Vouch Thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123