Thanks

AutoLoot for 9th vault slot

I've seen some threads on this issue before, but I haven't been able to solve it. I've lost a lot of tops/uts to a glitch that was caused by an old version of Nilly's client. When an item was dropped into a chest that was full, instead of going into a separate bag that the player could access, the item would disappear into a "9th vault slot". This vault slot can be viewed on older versions of muledump, and any items lost are still showed in the total items area of muledump. Is there a way someone can write a K-Relay plugin that can autoloot items in a 9th vault slot, allowing myself and others to access items that we lost? I have a jugg and ogmur just sitting in my 9th slots haha.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioOG View Post
    I've seen some threads on this issue before, but I haven't been able to solve it. I've lost a lot of tops/uts to a glitch that was caused by an old version of Nilly's client. When an item was dropped into a chest that was full, instead of going into a separate bag that the player could access, the item would disappear into a "9th vault slot". This vault slot can be viewed on older versions of muledump, and any items lost are still showed in the total items area of muledump. Is there a way someone can write a K-Relay plugin that can autoloot items in a 9th vault slot, allowing myself and others to access items that we lost? I have a jugg and ogmur just sitting in my 9th slots haha.
    How long ago did this happen?

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    Probably around a year ago.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioOG View Post
    Probably around a year ago.
    only nilly's client can get ur items back my friend

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NotKierze View Post
    only nilly's client can get ur items back my friend
    I don't think that's true, Nilly's client created a glitch but there wasn't any way to access the 9th vault slot on Nilly's client.