Thanks

how to find warrock Stride/Vertice

how do i find warrock Stride or Vertice?

What is a Stride/Vertice ?

A stride is a number that locates a group of graphics.but how do i find them

heres a chams tut im going off of
    ok i have c++ and d3d starter kit and sdk,and the tut i have is for dfbhd,lol,anyways how do i find the Stride/Vertice for warrock.

Once you got Visual C++ 6.0, we can really get started ! Have fun learning

Installing the SDK & using the StarterKit:

The DirectX SDK have two important folders in it.

/Include/
    /Lib/

These are REQUIRED in order to compile your DLLs. How to install these files so you don't get any errors ?

1) Locate your Visual C++ Folder.
    2) Find the folder INCLUDE and LIB and copy all the files from your SDK Lib & Include folder into your Visual C++ 6.0 Lib & Include folder. Replace if asked.
    3) In this tutorial, the lib and the include directory are already included. Unzip the package and do the replace.

Once your SDK files are in your Visual C++ 6.0 folders, you can now compile DirectX 8.x DLLs.
    Your almost done, soon you will be able to make wallhacks, etc.

The StarterKit. Oh my god. What's that again ?
    Well the StarterKit is a VC++ project in which your D3D Hack coding is hell easier. All you need to do is
    learning how to make your D3D hack, the rest is already done in the project. Got it ? Let's say its a hack template in VC++.

There is two kind of DLL injection.

The Wrapper And The D3D8.

The wrapper does inject itself into the game so all you need to do is copy and paste the dll next to your game executable.
    The D3D8 needs an injector that injects a dll in your game.

Both can use the same source code. You don't need to change anything, you put your hack source code in the same places.
    Choose between a wrapper and a d3d8, and now we are starting learning how to make a cham.

Word Definitions & Infos:

What is a cham ?

A cham is a d3d hack which is mostly aiming on players. It colors players + they can be saw through objects and wall (wallhack).
    You need something really important to make your d3d hacks. You need, in fact, to locate the object you would like to make an action on.
    We will be using Stride and Vertices.

What is a Stride/Vertice ?

A stride is a number that locates a group of graphics. If you only use a stride, you will probably get the world or some more objects to be chammed.
    We call that leaking.

Now that's why we use a vertice. Its real name is NumVertices. If you don't want your hack to leaks, and got only players chamming, you will need
    for sure a vertice, so you are sure your hack isn't leaking.

How to find your Stride/Vertice ? Good question. There is many ways, but I advise you to use an Easy Model Recognition. These are mainly DLLs
    that you injects like d3d hacks but they tells you what Stride/Vertice a model is. I will not learn you how to find them, that is your job.

Learning to cham an object with Strides and Vertices:
    This tutorial is using Shatter's Chamming Way.

Once you got your Stride/Vertice, you need to declare them:

--- Code ---
    Put this under the includes (#include blabla)

Simple Define
    #define MyPlayerStride (m_Stride == 12)
    #define MyPlayerVertice (NumVertices == 120)

Multi Define
    #define MyPlayerStride (m_Stride == 12 || m_Stride == 15)
    #define MyPlayerVertice (NumVertices == 120 || NumVertices == 450)

--- End ---

This, in fact, declares a variable that will contain your Stride/Vertice so it will save you times.

Now we need to declare our colors we want on the object. We will use ARGB.

--- Code ---
    Under the declarations...

COLORREF playercolor1 = 0x00FF0000 //Red
    COLORREF playercolor2 = 0x0000FF00 //Green

-- End --

Why are we using two colors ? One color if the object is visible and one color if the object is invisible (behind object/wall).
    This is declaring the colors we want to put on the stride/vertice.

Then, we got to declare the textures.

--- Code ---
    Under the Color References.

LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE8 playertex1;
    LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE8 playertex2;

--- End ---

The thing is we are going to convert the ARGB code into textures so we can apply them on our stride/vertice.

--- Code ---
    Put the code in that sub.

HRESULT CD3DManager::Initialize()
    {
    GenerateTexture(m_pD3Ddev, &playertex1, playercolor1);
    GenerateTexture(m_pD3Ddev, &playertex2, playercolor2);
    }

--- End ---

Now we are going to prevent the game from crashing if the user is minimizing.

--- Code ---

HRESULT CD3DManager::PreReset()
    {
    _SAFE_RELEASE(playertex1);
    _SAFE_RELEASE(playertex2);
    }

// **This may occurs warning when compiling. Don't take care of them.**

--- End ---

Converting color to textures...

--- Code ---

HRESULT CD3DManager::PostReset()
    {
    GenerateTexture(m_pD3Ddev, &playertex1, playercolor1);
    GenerateTexture(m_pD3Ddev, &playertex2, playercolor2);
    }

Prevent crashing at minimize.

--- Code ---

HRESULT CD3DManager::Release()
    {
    _SAFE_RELEASE(playertex1);
    _SAFE_RELEASE(playertex2);
    }

That's it. You are almost done ! Now, move to that sub :

--- Code ---
    // *** Cham Code. 100 % Working. ***\\

HRESULT APIENTRY hkIDirect3DDevice8:rawIndexedPrimitive(D3DPRIMITIVETYPE PrimitiveType,UINT minIndex,UINT NumVertices,UINT startIndex,UINT primCount)
    {

float lambert[5] = { 255, 255, 255, 255 }; //Setting that variable so we are sure our colors are bright.

if((MyPlayerStride) && (MyPlayerVertice)) //That's where our declaration is useful.
    {
    m_pD3Ddev->SetVertexShaderConstant( 12, lambert, 1 ); //Make sure our cham is bright.
    m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE); //See the player through any objects.
    m_pD3Ddev->SetTexture(0, playertex1); //Apply the first colour on the player.
    m_pD3Ddev->DrawIndexedPrimitive(PrimitiveType, minIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);
    m_pD3Ddev->SetVertexShaderConstant( 12, lambert, 1 ); //Make sure our cham is bright.
    m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_TRUE); //See the player through any objects.
    m_pD3Ddev->SetTexture(0, playertex2); //Apply the second colour on the player.
    }

}
    --- End ---

That's it ! Now you did a cham. All you need to do is compile your DLL and you are ready to go !
    Enjoy

Please note : if you are copying these, it will NOT work. You need to find the sub above the code, then put the code in THAT sub.
    This is not learning you how to code in C++, just making a cham in C++.

If you get any errors, learn the basics of C++ and try again.
    Last edited by cjg333; 07-03-2007 at 12:32 AM.

Thanks
    lol, except you'll get detected. PB checks the device pointer and other things, so wrapper classes will get you kicked. I'd post my vtable hooking source, but I swear to god all you kiddies would be releasing your little cut and paste 'hacks' and fuck that method up too.

OWS, if you have MSN, add me (matt@eth3r.info), I'd like to discuss some things with you, since you're not just another cut and paste 'coder'.

P.S: Your cut and paste uses shaders, so it's not going to be compatible with all video cards. Here's a hint: SetTexture(1, yourTexture);

That'll blend the original model texture with your colored texture. Looks nice, and is pretty much compatible with any video card.
    Last edited by d.vel.oper; 10-22-2007 at 08:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bury Your Dead
    You say he lost his heart that night,
    He never had one anyway.
    You say your drinking starts the fights,
    Well I'm digging his fucking grave.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d.vel.oper View Post
    lol, except you'll get detected. PB checks the device pointer and other things, so wrapper classes will get you kicked. I'd post my vtable hooking source, but I swear to god all you kiddies would be releasing your little cut and paste 'hacks' and fuck that method up too.

OWS, if you have MSN, add me (matt@eth3r.info), I'd like to discuss some things with you, since you're not just another cut and paste 'coder'.

P.S: Your cut and paste uses shaders, so it's not going to be compatible with all video cards. Here's a hint: SetTexture(1, yourTexture);

That'll blend the original model texture with your colored texture. Looks nice, and is pretty much compatible with any video card.
    You should of just PMed me because I might not have went to this thread and saw, but I will add you.

Thanks
    Good tutorial for your average noob. I have recently been learning D3d injection methods and hooking. I recently made a wallhack and chams for battlefield 2142 which is pb undetected.

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/ghghhkjklk.jpg[/img]

drill sargeant: How tall are you boy!?
    soldier: umm....urr about 5' 11''
    drill sargeant: I didn't know they stacked shit that high!!

Creator of the Annihilation,Freebie and KFP Series.

<MASTER HACKER>