Thread: FGunz hitbox

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

FGunz hitbox

Hitbox for FGunz , private version only me and 2 of my clan mates have it , we got banned becouse we raged and we will quit Gunz over Blade and soul.

add me on skype for price : iLucusor
    I will give this hack to any Forum Moderator for vouch.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lucusoru1 For This Useful Post:

BlueXephos (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by lucusoru1 View Post
    Hitbox for FGunz , private version only me and 2 of my clan mates have it , we got banned becouse we raged and we will quit Gunz over Blade and soul.

add me on skype for price : iLucusor
    I will give this hack to any Forum Moderator for vouch.
    Alright, so I will be the first to say, I would have loved to see a video of the product's code in action. Hell, or at least a screenshot of it in game.

Here We Go.
    "Hitbox for FGunz" Okay, so it's a Hitbox. No one is going to purchase a product with no description.
    I looked up "Gunz the Duel Hitbox" and most of the related items were what has been known as "ShotBotting" or in older game terminology "TriggerBotting". So is your "Hitbox" just a ESP display of Gunz's Two Triangle based hitboxes, A ShotBot, or a Aimfix?
    You seriously need to think for a moment, would you buy a car without a description?

Just like I want my car, I want my coding to be solid.
    --
    "Private"
    "I Got Banned Already"
    Lol No.
    --
    "private version only me and two of my clan mates have it"
    I am calling you out sir, Let's take a short trip down Google lane for a second!
    https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Fgunz+iLucusor

I could not help but notice that you also posted this on GZP and worded the thread a bit differently.
    Ahem, AND I QUOTE.. "I will give this Hitbox for free to any Forum Moderators and respected members of the GZP community. *Couple Days Later* Still selling , two guys already bought".
    A couple things are bugging me with this;"Two Guys already bought" Okay first off, What Salesman forgets to mention his bloody sales in a loan meeting? Showing this sale provides comfort for those considering also purchasing, so why would you not you mention your "Clan mates" purchasing the "Hitbox".
    Second Off, Why the hell would you give it away free on GZP and charge MPGH Staff a voucher? MPGH is more mature and will be wary of overuse. resulting in a longer delay until it's patched.

Please Reply
    <3 Michael @EgoRaptor

Last edited by duelclaw; 12-03-2015 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Tagging

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    My clan mates got it for free , I can give this hack for free to anyone I want and it's not ur problem if I give this for free to GzP staff or not. If you don't know what hitbox is then it's not for you. It's obvs you don't know how FGunz bans work. I'm the only person who is selling this, so if you wanna buy ok if not it's still ok for me, stop seek for attention on a gaming forum. PS : 4 players bought it already so this mean 6 ppl have it on FGunz. At 15 sales I will stop selling this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    A Hitbox is literally a "box" that registers hits, pretty self explanatory don't you think?
    What I was asking was how exactly it interacts with the TWO TRIANGLE hitboxes and Gunz uses. You have obviously never staffed a gaming community and had to patch things like C++ and Lua. It gets detected, they ban you then patch what you were using, or at least that's what I have experienced in the past decade playing GunZ The Duel.

I am selling this USB Drive that adjusts your CPU Speed so at a click of a button you can adj- Blah Blah Blah-. BUT, That's all I'm going to tell you.
    Unless of course you are the type of person to buy a 4-Door SUV with 3 Door Handles missing.
    All sarcasm aside, I would like to know more about your "Product".
    ~
    Since you don't seem to know very much about advertising or being a salesman I'll just assume that it is a Leeched ShotBot/TriggerBot that you're trying to make a quick buck off. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    If you think just ajusting ur cpu speed will help you uc/oc then you should stop reply to my thread... aaa and yea, if you reply 1 more time to my thread I will call a forum mod to warm you, you just went full retard by thinking a hitbox is a shotbot.
    1 last thing, I didn't do a 2000 character description of the hitbox to avoid buyers like you. If you don't know what hitbox is like 90% of the gunz community stop talking. How it works or the source code isn't ur buisness. Leeched ? go search a hack for FGunz , tell me if you find any , il give you 50$ for any public hack you can find.