Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Post I honestly think this section should be shut down =/

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with debating about a real world subject, but the title of it is pretty much inviting racism. There's all this hate going around to Jew, Muslims, and Arabs in general.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...bs-stupid.html

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...-muslim-*****ml

Those are only a little bit of the hate going around. I think this is too sensitive of a subject to be debating over. I would be just fine with it if this section ONLY had intelligent discussion, but this is the wrong place to put it. This site is meant for hacks, so it's bound to attract immature people. Also for obvious reasons, I'm not stating my religion to show that I'm not biased.

Just by stating this, I'm probably inviting the flamers to use their "logic".

Thanks
    >.> no one has to flame
    we can chat like civilised ppl
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer

KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Problem with debating they are often touching or with a subject that many people can fight over, for example, it is not common to see people posts things about Israel, however you can prove them wrong and prove you the person are better.

In many cases, you'll see people who can post good English but still act like an immature child. Debating is won when the person insults or go out of line, while you can't control the person action online, you can control how you win.

When a person swear or insult the person that is a weakness and them being cowards-why? Because that is what debating is all about, to aruge like polite people to prove each others points and try not to prove the other person is wrong but making the other person think about the subject and about the goal.

Example, I can aruge clearly about the right of Israel to live as a nation, a person can argue back about how Israel should be gone, in a polite manner. If they insult or go to far, you'll know that person is wrong because would you rather debate with a person who swears and insults or talk to you with proof and treats you fairly.

You can't control the action of others, you can't control or retrict what they do, but you can make a diffrence and prove to others that you're better then them.