Lionel Messi

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Lionel Messi
Lionel Messi
V1

V2

V3


FC BARCELONA FTW

Render - http://i49.tinypic.com/2r5g2vk.png

Text sucks, I don't like using it anyways but it was empty without it, so if I read anything saying text sucks I know already it's you that just hasn't figured it out yet.

My next sig might be about Christiano Ronaldo from Manchester United
>.> hate soccer
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
>.> hate soccer
soccer kicks ass what are you talking about :/
MMM, Hyak, We disucss how the sig looks. Not ur opinion on Soccer!
mm fakejesus
we comment on topic not on other posts!
back on topic time plz, i not cncing bcuz its possible i might give bad cnc bcuz of render
soccer is gay, and the sig isnt that good, maybe a 5/10 or 6/10
You've had sigs that were good,
but this one.
Blegh.
You need to work on your rendering and composition..
This isn't bad but its not your best.
I like the smudging, but football sucks. rugby ftw.
the redo isnt that big an improvement
Ehh could look better i do like v2 better but needs work.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?