Thanks

Question About Money Drops in GTA Online (Transaction Failed)

Sometimes when I am in random lobbies on GTA Online, a modder will start doing a money drop and invite people to join. The modder drops bags which are typically worth about $2,000 each.

When I pick up the money, I can usually pick up a few dozen before the screen goes black and a message appears saying 'Transaction Failed'. Sometimes I have to dismiss the message about 10 times before it fully disappears and allows me to resume picking up money. I can then continue collecting the money bags for approximately another 15 seconds before it starts spamming me with the 'Transaction Failed' message again.

This problem is frustrating because I am constantly battling this message whilst trying to pick up the money. I have tried just leaving the message on the screen whilst standing over the money drop spawn, but as long as the 'Transaction Failed' message is on the screen the money will not add to my account.

Is there any technique I can use to prevent this message from appearing?

Thanks
    As far as I know you cant do anything about it, only the one dropping can.
    I sometimes do the same and the drop delay sweetspot for money is somewhere between 1100 and 1300ms depending on the session.
    The modder is just dropping the money too fast.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaszmino For This Useful Post:

OnePlus (06-20-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaszmino View Post
    As far as I know you cant do anything about it, only the one dropping can.
    I sometimes do the same and the drop delay sweetspot for money is somewhere between 1100 and 1300ms depending on the session.
    The modder is just dropping the money too fast.
    Somehow I didn't see your response for 5 months, but thanks, I appreciate it. Your explanation definitely makes sense, and that is what I had suspected myself that it may be due to the speed at which the modder drops the money. Maybe next time I can ask the modder if he will reduce the speed of the drop to avoid this message appearing.

Typically I do not rely on money drops for income, instead I use BunkerMoney about 2 or 3 times a week and that seems to be fine. Never been banned in over a year of using that mod on a frequent basis.

Grinding for money legitimately in this game is not worth the hassle when everything decent costs over a million. All I wanna do is play free roam with friends and that's it.

Thanks
    Go to the clothes store, switch outfits and save it. Try killing yourself in GTA Online and respawning or just wait.

Thanks
    sadly its all up to the dropper and not you :/