Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lightbulb Tips, Tricks and Infos for modding

Hello guys. Since I see a lot of comments like "Infamous v4 got me banned!", "is there a safe way to spawn money without getting banned" etc, I decided to stop commenting on the posts. Instead, I will leave a few recomandations here, based on my personal experience. Hope it helps and that it won't annoy anyone.

1. SPAWNING MONEY
    Best way to do this is first play from 5 to 10 missions, and then spawn only as much as you need to spend. Why? Because you have activity on your character, "explaining" R* where did you get that money. They don't care how much money you have, they just want to have evidence you "worked" for that money. Of course, there are players claiming they have hundreds of millions banked, but the luck is not immortal.

2. MOD MENUS
    So I saw a lot of new accounts, max 10 posts, posting "new releases" like Infamous V4... And the sad part is that most of you believe those posts. Wait for the developer to post the hack, with all the details and everything. I searched for Infamous V4 myself, all I could find was YouTube videos. Stop believing everything guys... Be safe! If you want certain mods, search the official websites of wait for them to be posted here on MPGH BY THE LEGIT DEVELOPER.

3. INJECTORS
    The best injector I've tryed is Xenos. I highly recoment it to all of you. Simple, fast and untraceable, since it changes it's process name everytime you start it up.
    Here's a MPGH link to it: Xenos Injector v2.2.0

4. MOD MENUS FEATURES SAFETY
    Another advice is this: If you want to do certain things, make sure you are not noticed... Like:
    - Teleporting (make sure there is no one close to you when you leave the area, also in the area you want to teleport, that would gain suspicions... Pretty obvious)
    - God Mode (don't use it in deathmaches/ team deathmaches, capture etc... Legit players will most likely report you)
    - No Reload (it's so obvious when you shot for example rockets continuously...)

5. BANS
    Bans can't be removed from your account untill they expire, except R* does it. Everything that is server-sided CAN NOT be hacked.
    Server-sided features are: Bans, Shark Cars purchases, character modifications etc

6. CONCLUSION
    I know it's not much and I know that "old" users of MPGH know modding, but newcomers are too excited of becoming modders and abuse the mods' functions.. After all this, you, the little ones starting to mod GTAV, try and think for yourselves which feature to use and which not, how much you use them etc.

HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE AND IT WON'T ANNOY OTHERS. PEACE!
    Last edited by crossmadnez; 12-20-2015 at 08:15 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crossmadnez For This Useful Post:

Aurel_1 (12-22-2015),CozmicDX (02-15-2017),Darknado (12-24-2015),murryking (06-16-2016),OscR (12-22-2016)