Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Someones fucking with me

First, all of my skypes were banned other than the oens I keep secret.
    Paypal got hacked about a week ago, reset everything on the account.
    Hacked again yesterday. Called to reset all info again today. Someone took over again within the hour.
    Now my personal email has been deleted (gmail) and I got it back, but they changed the password before deleting me and obviously that worries me.
    Someones fucking with me, what do I do? I've no idea how they can keep taking over my accounts. And paypal is no help of course but it;s not like its only happenoing with my paypal anyways.

EDIT whoever it is, they have an email of lyu••••••@gmail.com. Don't know what the rest is.

EDIT: They're using a new one now..
    Reset your password using the verification method below:

Confirm access to my recovery email: jas••••••••••@gmail.com

EDIT: Pls answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    If I logged into these accounts on a computer that could potentially have a virus, only one time and haven't used it since then, would they still be able to get my new passwords?
    Last edited by Degree; 11-11-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hacked again yesterday. Called to reset all info again today. Someone took over again within the hour.
    Now my personal email has been deleted (gmail) and I got it back, but they changed the password before deleting me and obviously that worries me.
    Someones fucking with me, what do I do? I've no idea how they can keep taking over my accounts. And paypal is no help of course but it;s not like its only happenoing with my paypal anyways.
    Man, i was quick to this thread.

Run a quick virus scan man, there's a possibility you have a keylogger/virus on your computer. I recommend using "Malwarebytes" and/or any other highly rated virus scanners. (Run it on safe mode aswell, if you're using windows).

Also, i suggest using different and complex passwords for each of your accounts and not inputting a password you use commonly on unusual websites.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Man, i was quick to this thread.

Run a quick virus scan man, there's a possibility you have a keylogger/virus on your computer. I recommend using "Malwarebytes" and/or any other highly rated virus scanners. (Run it on safe mode aswell, if you're using windows).

Also, i suggest using different and complex passwords for each of your accounts and not inputting a password you use commonly on unusual websites.
    I'm consistantly changing passwords and my laptop is virus free. Thought it was just the paypal, now its more than that, something has to be going on here and idk what the fuck it is
    Last edited by Degree; 11-11-2015 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm consistantly changing passwords and my laptop is virus free
    Hm, a keylogger is the only thing i'm thinking of as that's the only thing where someone can consistently detect the passwords you use on multiple platforms.

Even bruteforcing/cracking it would be impossible for multiple things at a quick pace(especially if you use extremely complex passwords).

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    well then fuck them back 8=D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hm, a keylogger is the only thing i'm thinking of as that's the only thing where someone can consistently detect the passwords you use on multiple platforms.

Even bruteforcing/cracking it would be impossible for multiple things at a quick pace(especially if you use extremely complex passwords).
    If I logged into these accounts on a computer that could potentially have a virus, only one time and haven't used it since then, would they still be able to get my new passwords?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    well then fuck them back 8=D
    Better believe I will after I get this figured out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

EDIT whoever it is, they have an email of lyu••••••@gmail.com. Don't know what the rest is.
    Are you 100% sure that you don't have any kind of spyware on your computer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    Are you 100% sure that you don't have any kind of spyware on your computer?
    99%, but if I logged into a PC with a virus just once could they still be fucking with me now?

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    lmao easily sounds like a keylogger
    Schuba is my main nigga.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

Voucher (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

- - - Updated - - -

Better believe I will after I get this figured out
    Yeah, i suggest you change all the passwords on all your accounts immediately.

There's a possibility that time you went on a computer with a virus, the person had a keylogger on their computer for which pretty much steals your passwords.
    Also, run a quick full-computer scan with "Malwarebytes" or any other strong anti-virus software to make sure you aren't infected right now. (run the scan on safe-mode aswell).

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    As others said it is most likely a keylogger. I would not use that PC/laptop for a while and also make a complete check of your rig.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    99%, but if I logged into a PC with a virus just once could they still be fucking with me now?
    I would assume they could,
    Did you log into a school pc or a work pc or what?
    My recommendation is to just do a complete reboot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah, i suggest you change all the passwords on all your accounts immediately.

There's a possibility that time you went on a computer with a virus, the person had a keylogger on their computer for which pretty much steals your passwords.
    Also, run a quick full-computer scan with "Malwarebytes" or any other strong anti-virus software to make sure you aren't infected right now. (run the scan on safe-mode aswell).
    Bro I already changed them multiple times, they literally get back in within hours:
    If that's the case, how would they still be getting my passwords? I only used that PC once and changed everything sicne then.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    As others said it is most likely a keylogger. I would not use that PC/laptop for a while and also make a complete check of your rig.
    Like I said, I'm not using that PC anymore and I already checked my rig.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TKD- View Post
    I would assume they could,
    Did you log into a school pc or a work pc or what?
    A PC my parents own, they aren't too tech savvy and it definitely had a browser hijacker but I don't know about anything else. And I havent touched it since I left their place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    A PC my parents own, they aren't too tech savvy and it definitely had a browser hijacker but I don't know about anything else. And I havent touched it since I left their place.
    Is there any chance of you getting a hold of that PC and doing a Factory reset on it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Bro I already changed them multiple times, they literally get back in within hours:

If that's the case, how would they still be getting my passwords? I only used that PC once and changed everything sicne then.

Like I said, I'm not using that PC anymore and I already checked my rig.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you have to have a keylogger/rat on your computer man. There's nothing that can allow someone to consistently jack your accounts at a rate of a few hours. Download "Malwarebytes" and run a full-system scan on safe-mode. :P

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast