Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Damn... there's so much fail here. I got pulled into this thread by the incredible amount of suck. o_O

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    To tell the truth. I just put all the rez editing tools i have in a folder on my desktop called rez tools ._.
    Who needs a tool.
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ˘4TZ♫

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    To tell the truth. I just put all the rez editing tools i have in a folder on my desktop called rez tools ._.
    Who needs a tool.
    Me Too I Just Thought This Might Be Easier
    .:Latest:.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    you know what, how botu i make a program thatbasicly has buttons and when you click it it opens the corresponding program
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    dude u should seriously stop flaming him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by nameurdeath View Post
    dude u should seriously stop flaming him.
    Thanks Dude
    It Starting To Get Annoying
    XXGWBUSHXX Get A Life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    You and GwBUSH can learn something from eachother. He uses no capitals and you use too many. I'm not trying to flame you or anything, just pointing it out. Yours looks much more formal, but it is a habit, I used to do it all the time.

Back on-topic, I don't really think this would be needed. It's not hard, if you wanted them all to open, you could make a .bat file to open them....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gallopokoi For This Useful Post:

tstom (01-05-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
    You and GwBUSH can learn something from eachother. He uses no capitals and you use too many. I'm not trying to flame you or anything, just pointing it out. Yours looks much more formal, but it is a habit, I used to do it all the time.

Back on-topic, I don't really think this would be needed. It's not hard, if you wanted them all to open, you could make a .bat file to open them....
    Maybe Right Now Tho I Am Looking At Your Model Changing Tutorial And Making A G36E To G36C
    Changing Everything, Texture, Model, HH Model Files, HH Texture Files And UID_WeaponInfo

Your Model Changing Tutorial Is Awesome Dude
    Thanks

Also If I Were To Make A .Bat File
    When I Moved The Rez Editing Programs Place I Would Have To Edit The Bat File.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    wow and i was offering to make a prgoram that basicly did this for you, maybe i should think twice now, to bad
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by XXGWBushXX View Post
    wow and i was offering to make a prgoram that basicly did this for you, maybe i should think twice now, to bad
    I Am Gonna Try Make My Own But Mine Will Be Private
    Ill Make The Program Open A Bat File Which Will Open Up The Rez Programs Which Will Be Stored Somewhere On My Harddrive

Praying It Will Work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    No problem man, I like to help.

Edit: Sounds good, but Yeah, if you moved the files, you'd haev to move the .bat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    uhm, actualy i made the program if you want it you can have it its up to you
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    It's not that hard to make.... ;S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by XXGWBushXX View Post
    oh and your so smart all the time cause you spend that extra 50 seconds to edit the color and font and size fo your post everytime

lol its auto, if u actually spend some time editing ure option on the CP (control panel) u would know dumb fuck

Edit: Pwned Bitch!

dont even bother trying to come up with a comeback

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    oh im srry i have a life outside of mpgh i don't spend time editing my user cp
    TROLL MATH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast