SolvedLE BOT 8.4 WHITE SCREEN

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
LE BOT 8.4 WHITE SCREEN
-What happened:
I let my computer rest after botting, now when I opened it, boom white screen.

-What I tried: (All of these are done and didn't change a thing.)
1. Re-installing the Adobe Flash Player 20 Active X for IE.
2. Adobe Flash Player is up to date.
3. Tried Dark Mystic, same white screen.
4. I tried "Disk Cleanup".
5. For some reason, I cleaned history in IE even tho I don't use it.
6. I even tried downloading AQWBoli-Pv from oliboli, it still gave me a white screen.

--Suspections:
1. I think it's a problem with the Adobe Flash Player.

--What I tried (Flash Player):
1. Cleared its cache, nothing.
2. Tried updating it, but it's up to date.
i dont think its from ur pc rather from the app it self. i'd say delete and download a new one and check if opening the game via browser works
omigali , i did what u said, but nothing happened. The game is working on my broswer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omigali View Post
i dont think its from ur pc rather from the app it self. i'd say delete and download a new one and check if opening the game via browser works
omigali , i did what u said, but nothing happened. The game is working on my broswer.
what browser u used? use internet explorer
still same.
Clear cache or Update Adobe Flash Player. This are the first possible fixes you can try.
If this won't work, try another trainers and see if you have the same problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
Clear cache or Update Adobe Flash Player. This are the first possible fixes you can try.
If this won't work, try another trainers and see if you have the same problem.
Already do it all
But all of my trainer like DragonFable,MechQuest,AQ happen the same problem like Le Bot.
something must be wrong with the FlashPlayer / AQW.
Quote Originally Posted by omigali View Post
what browser u used? use internet explorer
I use chrome, the game is loading on the browser. I think something is wrong with Adobe Flash Player.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
Clear cache or Update Adobe Flash Player. This are the first possible fixes you can try.
If this won't work, try another trainers and see if you have the same problem.
What do you mean by clear cache? I downloaded dark mystic, same white screen :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
Do a Disk Clean up.

Locate C drive, right-click properties.

Still same white screen after disk cleanup, I cleaned everything (I mean I tick all the boxes in disk cleanup).
Disk Clean up
don't work for me
I can confirm this, I've been having the same problems, and I can't fix it, I also have to agree the problem is on the flash player end, my guess is that they updated something in flash player that some how messes with anything before it.
This is also happening with me, I have tried Le Bot, Carbon, Dark Mystic, Myst Realm and even my username grabber do the same thing. I did some research earlier and some guy had the same problem 4 years ago. One of the replies was "Game .swf file has been changed. So now the .swf that trainer uses is outdated and doesn't work." Hope this might help for a fix.
using le bot 8.3 nothing changed nor did i update my flash player 11 and if u want to know if its a flash player problem use internet exlorer to open the game if it works normally then its not
I did what you said and its till just a white screen, I've also try'ed both Carbon 1.7.6, and Le bot 8.4 using Chrome, FireFox, and Internet explorer. So as of right now I'm stumped, If your right then that means there is nothing wrong with Flash Player, however the only time I've ever had this happen was when I didn't have the right Flash Player, so who knows.
Could the white screen be caused by the new update from aqw
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us