Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

The Minnesota DFL

These stupid Black Lives Matter protests become more and more inconsequential as they repeatedly defend known criminals. Plus the whole "Blacks can't be racist you stupid white trash cracker!" thing isn't really benefiting their cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    "Blacks can't be racist you stupid white trash cracker!"
    This is honestly what makes me lose all faith in these groups. I have no problem with people wanting equal rights, but when you start acting out against other races and groups to try and benefit a cause of your own, you're no longer an activist. These people don't understand that what they're doing makes them no better than the same exact people that they are fighting against.

Then whenever you point this shit out to them, you get labeled as some massive piece of shit and you're the bad guy. Most of these people that support these protests and actively take place in vandalism and violent protests have no idea what they're even talking about in the first place and are just joining in on the "Black Lives Matter," bandwagon.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflo-chan View Post
    This is honestly what makes me lose all faith in these groups. I have no problem with people wanting equal rights, but when you start acting out against other races and groups to try and benefit a cause of your own, you're no longer an activist. These people don't understand that what they're doing makes them no better than the same exact people that they are fighting against.

Then whenever you point this shit out to them, you get labeled as some massive piece of shit and you're the bad guy. Most of these people that support these protests and actively take place in vandalism and violent protests have no idea what they're even talking about in the first place and are just joining in on the "Black Lives Matter," bandwagon.
    my life matters bro