Thanks
    Check this Post out by Me, please, its the Positive Side

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/videos_sha...ight=Good+Iraq

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder View Post
    https://provethebible.net/T2-Hist/H-0601.htm

You plagiarized from a website called Prove The Bible.

Anyways your a moron.

Go read the bible, did they some how corrupt the bible to say that the people that attack Israel are gonna fail?

Have fun in Hell with your best friends Muhammad(Piss be upon him) and Hitler.
    YOU SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW HISTORY DO YOU?
    First of all forget the bible paul corrupted CHRISTIANITY christianity the one tht jesus explained was way differ than this christianity becuase paul gave and taught mad bullshit to christians wonder why more of athiests are christians beause christianity explains bullshit thts why people start having doubts about what they believe in
    AND secound YOU compare Muhammad(pbuh) with hitler
    plssssssssssss.......................plsssssssssss ssss.....pls...................................pls .....plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

go to school and actually see what the teachers say and what those textbooks u havent seen in while explain history so you will get the basics of knowlegde

and if you where a good christian or even christian at all you would know not to disrespect others beliefs

the problem with you kids is tht you kids dont read books any more and you kids are learning and making a stupifying downrade towards your knowlegde and perspective salam peace be upon all of you dumb assses

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    YOU SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW HISTORY DO YOU?
    First of all forget the bible paul corrupted CHRISTIANITY christianity the one tht jesus explained was way differ than this christianity becuase paul gave and taught mad bullshit to christians wonder why more of athiests are christians beause christianity explains bullshit thts why people start having doubts about what they believe in
    AND secound YOU compare Muhammad(pbuh) with hitler
    plssssssssssss.......................plsssssssssss ssss.....pls...................................pls .....plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

go to school and actually see what the teachers say and what those textbooks u havent seen in while explain history so you will get the basics of knowlegde

and if you where a good christian or even christian at all you would know not to disrespect others beliefs

the problem with you kids is tht you kids dont read books any more and you kids are learning and making a stupifying downrade towards your knowlegde and perspective salam peace be upon all of you dumb assses
    Your so dumb, Cyrus, a Persian king, was nice to the Jews, but it says in the bible that Persia will attack Israel, which you know is gonna happen, they will fail. If Persia was bad to them it would kinda be good luck, but they were nice to them.

I'll respect your beliefs when you respect my right to exist.

Muhammad(Piss be upon him)

Also you can't call another person a Nazi, look at you. Your the most anti semitic person on this forum.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks

Thanks
    Dude wdf! Jihad does not mean WAR WDF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! SERIOUSLY it means self struggle for the sake of God. YOU GUYS ARE SURIOUSLY BRAINWASHED FROM THE MEDIA, IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT ISLAM LEARN FROM A MUSLIM

Thanks
    LET ME TELL EVERYONE HERE! IN A SOCIETY THERE IS ALWAYS GOOD AND BAD, IF AN INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP DOES SOMETHING UNLAWFUL THEN DOES THAT MEAN THE WHOLE SOCIETY IS BAD, I DONT THINK SO. HITLET KILLED 6 MILLION JEWS DO WE MULIMS BLAME CHRISTIANS FOR THIS. OUR GOD HAS SAID THAT THERE WILL BE THE GOOD ONES AND THERE WILL BE THE SINNERS WHO BRING CORRUPTION INTO SOCIETY. BY THE WAY JIHAD DOES NOT MEAN WAR, BUT IT MEANS SELF-STRUGGLE. !!!LEARN FROM A MUSLIM, NOT A NON-MUSLIM!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sk1ller1 For This Useful Post:

hbk (01-05-2009)

Thanks
    stfu 5 post noob and JIHAD does mean war u fucking moron

plus i would like to add THIS IS FOR ALLLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks
    On the ground in Baghdad for 12 months and never saw one man or woman hit the prayer rug toward Mecca! Islamic women convert to Christianity and work the whore houses in Baghdad. Iraqi men and women "Volunteer" suicide bombers in VBIEDs had hands duct taped to steering wheel and told to drive into an American Convoy. Man sits on a roof to blow the car if they chicken out. By the way his family is held hostage and killed if he doesn't do it willingly. 04 saw a suicide bomber drive into a Baghdad gas station and blow it with a van load of kids there...these aren't little American body parts everywhere they are IRAQI...ARAB...SUNNI...and SHIA. Whatever moral highground Al-Qaeda held with the Iraqis was lost when they showed that they don't care who they kill. That is why both Sunni and Shia turned against them.

Thanks
    Crush the Iraqui Rebels. Long Live the Democracy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    This is a Video to Recruit People into the Jihad, Kinda Disturbing in my Opinion, but what do you guys think?

Iraqi Propaganda, You may find Some of the images in this clip disturbing. - FileCabi.net
    Propaganda? <======== what the fuck are you trying to say?
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder View Post
    The Crusades

You plagiarized from a website called Prove The Bible.

Anyways your a moron.

Go read the bible, did they some how corrupt the bible to say that the people that attack Israel are gonna fail?

Have fun in Hell with your best friends Muhammad(Piss be upon him) and Hitler.
    you shouldnt be saying that sort of shit you tiny minded mother fucker!!!!!!!!! the muslim believe in Jesus but we dont say that sort of shit to him!!!!!!! even in the bible it is hinted that another messenger will come!!!! plus the bible nowadays is altered and thus it is not valid!!!!!!!!! but you wont understand this till the day of judgment!!!!!!! Muhammed (peace be upon him) was the last messenger of Allah and thus the religion that is valid is Islam. plus dont EVER use that sort of wording again!!!!!! im only warning you!
    Plus Fuck hitler he aint mean shit to us!!!!!!! And about the Jews...........no wonder the dont have a separate homeland those fucken landsnatchers!!!!!!!
    Last edited by hbk; 01-05-2009 at 01:35 AM.
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234