Hey there I have an xbox one, recently had a xbox 360. I have Grand Theft Auto V and online I had everything... everything you could buy and more. I had millions of dollars saved up, as many garages, houses, weapons, vehicles and everything else you could buy, but I lost it all due to my friend character transferring my character to my PC (which can't even run GTA V, so I can't even play the game). Rockstar won't let you re-character transfer twice, so I am pissed about this. I really don't care for their rules. If they can't help me and want to make it this hard for gamers who appreciate their games, then f**k them. So here I am, having to restart years of progress and beginning again with nothing online. I need a couple of billion dollars online. In turn, I'll pay you $15 in Xbox, PlayStation or Steam dollars. Let's face it, Rockstar's money system is also pathetic. There is no way in hell I would spend 100 real life dollars for ONLY 8 MILLION DOLLARS in game. It is a game, not f**king real life. Anyways, if you could help me out, that would be great. Because I really want to play this game again, and to be able to enjoy it again, but there is no way in hell that I am restarting my online progress - if this doesn't work then I'm not playing it again, simple as that.

Message me on here or whatever, or on xbox - my gamertag is E115EnRaged935.
If you can't help me, or are going to make a comment about "supporting the (f**king *** ***) rules", then don't comment at all.
If I get banned, I get banned, won't care. It's worth a try. If I do get banned, I am never playing another Rockstar game EVER AGAIN just because of their customer service and policies, I don't give a f**k if the game is ungodly great.