Thanks

Post [Tutorial] Avoiding the Ban-Hammer; My methods

Hello everyone! While I cannot guarantee this method will work for everyone, I personally have had much success with it (Over 2 weeks of hacking without a ban)

First and foremost, do NOT mess with other players. The more inconspicuous your actions are, the less likely you are to be reported by someone, which seems to be a large portion of bans from my experience. I will cover some exceptions to this rule later on

In-hand with that, I advise recommending to NOT use godmode or auto-repair vehicle. These are hands down the most obvious hacks for other players to see which will lead them to reporting you. As a more broad rule, don't draw attention to yourself.

Third, I do not use any tunables. Most of these things are dead giveaways to hacking.

Fourth, when spawning money, don't rush yourself. I personally use Jordan's Menu, doing 1000-4000 bags of cash, 1 bag at a time, with a 200-500 delay. I have read all sorts of stories about people spawning in five 40k bags every half second and they get banned immediately. Don't be impatient, it will save you money and time in the long run. There is literally no reason to purchase all your cars, houses and other toys and still have 100m in cash. I have never had a problem with depositing money into the bank in 1-5million increments, but many others have suggested to leave it as cash which is fine also.

Some exceptions to rule #1: If you are "that guy" and like to mess with innocent players while giving yourself a clear advantage, here are some sneaky ways to do so. 1. Use an option to turn off their vehicles engine, especially works well with planes/heli's 2. Attach objects to them (Ferris wheel 10/10 IMO) 3. Add a wanted level to them. All of these things will impact them without them knowing it was you and more importantly, leaves them not knowing who to report

TL;DR: Don't mess with players, don't draw attention, don't rush yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    good god how many more of this are going to be posted no methods work you spawn money you get banned end off might not be in hr may not be in day or week but you will get banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Creating threads how to avoid ban. Then, grieving the same in another thread. Got sick. Take some cool s**t while playing. LOL

Thanks
    just spawn 10k ped cash x2 thats how i get my money

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Also you should disable spectators if you cheat in a job. One guy spectated me right when i got a crazy amount of RP and the interrogation had started.

Thanks
    When I'm spawning money with your recomendation (using jordans menu and 4k bags of money). How many time is safe do it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperSage View Post
    Also you should disable spectators if you cheat in a job. One guy spectated me right when i got a crazy amount of RP and the interrogation had started.
    you can only disable freemode spectators you cant disable people spectate you in jobs or races

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aldecarydeoz View Post
    When I'm spawning money with your recomendation (using jordans menu and 4k bags of money). How many time is safe do it?
    0... dont do dat shit you will get banned for sure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Best method don't do it in the first place