Thanks

Team Keurig-Make Serious $$$

Hi I'm looking to form a team to SE Keurigs on a daily basis. Prior Keurig/SE experience with calling is preferred but not required. I will be providing help using my own method that continues to work to this day and has made me thousands of dollars. All I ask is a minimum 1 a day and payment will be on tracking. If you are comfortable doing more than one you certainly can. The amount you want to earn is up to you. Rate will be $45 Per Keurig. If you are interested in discussing more please add me on Skype-svtigers99

Posted a few screenshots of orders. I can show a lot more on Skype if necessary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot_2016-01-10-14-49-39_kindlephoto-617677638.jpg  

Screenshot_2016-01-12-10-53-05_kindlephoto-617500312.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nygmen81 For This Useful Post:

frostik25 (01-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    interested added on skype

Thanks
    So yeah since people want to play me and take my method and run I have New requirements. You must have Keurig experience and bring your own method to the table. I'm not looking for freeloaders and scammers. I will still over assistance but not involving my method. Pisses me of that some people can't see the big picture and just look for a quick scam....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nygmen81 View Post
    So yeah since people want to play me and take my method and run I have New requirements. You must have Keurig experience and bring your own method to the table. I'm not looking for freeloaders and scammers. I will still over assistance but not involving my method. Pisses me of that some people can't see the big picture and just look for a quick scam....
    When you recruit people and are offering them your own methods please be sure to recruit those deemed more trusted than others. Makes no sense to allow a new member to have your private method as they will clearly go to their main forum and sell their own service. If you were offering to help me SE your items with your method/guide and it was done through live chat or email, I'd definitely do this. I just suck at the phone as I don't have any privacy in my current household conditions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I don't have a lot of rep but I have SE experience with Amazon. Not looking to steal a method and would even work for free until you trust me. Skype: CombustLemonz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hi, I have enough experience in SE, if u want I can work with u.
    I can find the method myself but I have no U.S. address to send them so I can't try... if u have one to which I can try I'd be grateful, then we can work together.
    It's obviously that u don't want to share your private method and u do good
    Only if it needs Live chat/Email, not on the phone, I'm not english and I don't speak it very well
    Let me know