Thanks

easy account for 1.074

Looking for the actual program Easy Account by Black Dove, or a link to it, that works for 1.074. if anyone can help. Friend used it early in the game and now none of these awesome stat changers you guys are releasing will change his steam cloud. The only thing we can think to try is to drop him to level 70 non-prestige with the same program he used to get prestige 10 level 70. For information purposes, he rank hacked because he doesn't care about leveling or achievements, he just wanted to unlock guns, but now we're joining a clan and they do not approve of cheating or glitching in any forms, and they are members of the TWL, so a rank hacker won't be allowed to play. He realizes going level 70 and prestiging will erase all his stuff, and he doesnt care to re-earn it, he just wants to play tourney's with me.

any other questions i'd be happy to answer. Looking for that specific program, but if you know of another way to reset his rank, even if it completely resets his entire account, we're open to suggestions. We tried one of the specific account managers already, set his kills/deaths to a believable ratio, and even changed his time, but when he changed his prestige to 5 level 70, prestiged ingame to 6, played about 45 mins with that rank, and as soon as he logged off and back on, steamcloud had reset him to rank 10 prestige.

Thanks
    actually, I'm stupid. I downloaded the EAM from the post below mine and read the PDF only to find that it is the one from BlackDove. Going to give this a shot, but if anyone knows that it won't work, or a way that will, please feel free to drop me a line still.