Thread: My Story

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

My Story

Alright, I'd first like to say that I've never hacked before. My main weapon was a scout, and I've played CS:GO for about a year. Among my friends (who aren't my friends anymore), I was known for my insane jump-shots and headshot accuracy. I made it to LEM pre-update legit, but went on a mass deranking spree afterwards and I ended up in sliver elite.

That technically makes me a smurf, because most of the pre-update LEM's moved to around mg2/mge. I've never smurfed before either, but I had to rank up eventually. I played about 5 games, top fragged all 5 (got a 28-3 k/d one game), ranked up, then got off.

When I wake up the next morning, I launch CS:GO and find that I was overwatch banned. After a few double takes, and several appeals, I realized that there's no reversing this. I had no intention of ever playing CS:GO ever again, and that conclusion lasted a good two days. Today, I thought of something: If Valve's gonna ban me, I'd like to deserve it. I'm so sick of Valve's OW system, their support, their 16 tick bullshit that exists in the demos, etc. I surfed the web looking at as many CS:GO explaoits I could find, and I ended up here. It took me a little under 2 seconds to realize that MPGH is exactly what I'm looking for.

So here I am. Never coded a day in my life before, and if anyone could give me any pointers as to where to begin, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by Hunter; 01-30-2016 at 02:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Giftia View Post
    Alright, I'd first like to say that I've never hacked before. My main weapon was a scout, and I've played CS:GO for about a year. Among my friends (who aren't my friends anymore), I was known for my insane jump-shots and headshot accuracy. I made it to LEM pre-update legit, but went on a mass deranking spree afterwards and I ended up in sliver elite.

That technically makes me a smurf, because most of the pre-update LEM's moved to around mg2/mge. I've never smurfed before either, but I had to rank up eventually. I played about 5 games, top fragged all 5 (got a 28-3 k/d one game), ranked up, then got off.

When I wake up the next morning, I launch CS:GO and find that I was overwatch banned. After a few double takes, and several appeals, I realized that there's no reversing this. I had no intention of ever playing CS:GO ever again, and that conclusion lasted a good two days. Today, I thought of something: If Valve's gonna ban me, I'd like to deserve it. I'm so sick of Valve's OW system, their support, their 16 tick bullshit that exists in the demos, etc. I surfed the web looking at as many CS:GO explaoits I could find, and I ended up here. It took me a little under 2 seconds to realize that MPGH is exactly what I'm looking for.

So here I am. Never coded a day in my life before, and if anyone could give me any pointers as to where to begin, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have been OW'd on a legit smurf and it only took one appeal to get my account back however, yesterday I got another overwatch ban. The OW system is majorly flawed because, some over watchers are bias or they compare their skill to yours and if you are better then, you're "hacking". Or they are unskilled to determine whether you hack or not. Try appealing again because I think they run a scan on your pc because, my friend also got unbanned for having cheat engine open whilst farming money on Euro truck simulator and ban got lifted.

Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sylar For This Useful Post:

Giftia (01-27-2016)

Thanks
    This could be a good start_
    I'm planning on getting on the road to create some hacks aswell, but that's because I'm bored.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scammer's Sheep For This Useful Post:

Giftia (01-27-2016)

Thanks
    Do you guys recommend getting a smurf to cheat on?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriffQQ View Post
    Do you guys recommend getting a smurf to cheat on?
    Personally I would buy a really row ranked smurf and get good because I don't endorse cheating but seeing that I'm on a cheating website, I'd recommend that you buy a smurf and you cheat on that. Don't even think about using public backs on your main. It's suicide.

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sylar For This Useful Post:

Giftia (01-29-2016),SheriffQQ (01-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Personally I would buy a really row ranked smurf and get good because I don't endorse cheating but seeing that I'm on a cheating website, I'd recommend that you buy a smurf and you cheat on that. Don't even think about using public backs on your main. It's suicide.
    Well I got to LEM legit, and while I don't plan to hack on any of my accounts, I want to contribute to MPGH by coding public hacks. I also appealed and they said I was over-watched by two people who both said I was hacking, so yeah.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Giftia For This Useful Post:

Sylar (01-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Giftia View Post
    Well I got to LEM legit, and while I don't plan to hack on any of my accounts, I want to contribute to MPGH by coding public hacks. I also appealed and they said I was over-watched by two people who both said I was hacking, so yeah.
    That sucks I guess, just waiting for valve to reply so they can unban my smurf again.

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]