Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Tell me what do you think of this?

I'll just leave it here, yeah... Enjoy...
    All opinions are my own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

The guy ranting is so stupid.

The guy who created this video is just butt-hurt. I find rants like these incredibly stupid. This guy hates total biscuit but watches his videos he hates him due to opinions he has on the games he's played? Wtf. 1. Nobody asked him to watch to total biscuits videos. 2. When you ask someone about a game, they never say "Oh I don't like Csgo because total biscuit said its shit" blah blah blah. He's just a whiny little bitch that is just mad that total biscuit gets more recognition than he does. I am not a total biscuit fan honestly I find his videos pointless however, you don't hear me crying on the net about it. This guy is acting like an immature 16 year old with the cheap "Total biscuit deserves cancer" insult. It's low and pathetic. The problem is this guy just cares too much and ends up getting butt hurt in the process. He contradicts himself by creating the video and calling total biscuit ignorant ect. Most game reviewers like games based on opinion that's the whole fucking point of the channel. I think this ranting guy is lower that total biscuit in all honesty. Cry me a fucking river guy in the video, you just care way too much.
    Last edited by Sylar; 01-28-2016 at 06:55 AM.

Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    The guy who created this video is just butt-hurt. I find rants like these incredibly stupid. This guy hates total biscuit but watches his videos he hates him due to opinions he has on the games he's played? Wtf. 1. Nobody asked him to watch to total biscuits videos. 2. When you ask someone about a game, they never say "Oh I don't like Csgo because total biscuit said its shit" blah blah blah. He's just a whiny little bitch that is just mad that total biscuit gets more recognition than he does. I am not a total biscuit fan honestly I find his videos pointless however, you don't hear me crying on the net about it. This guy is acting like an immature 16 year old with the cheap "Total biscuit deserves cancer" insult. It's low and pathetic. The problem is this guy just cares too much and ends up getting butt hurt in the process. He contradicts himself by creating the video and calling total biscuit ignorant ect. Most game reviewers like games based on opinion that's the whole fucking point of the channel. I think this ranting guy is lower that total biscuit in all honesty. Cry me a fucking river guy in the video, you just care way too much.
    What is even beyond more funnier is that his description is full of channels, many ways you can donate to him and social media..

I don't like leafy that much, but here's his opinion regarding to this dumbass.

All opinions are my own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post

What is even beyond more funnier is that his description is full of channels, many ways you can donate to him and social media..

I don't like leafy that much, but here's his opinion regarding to this dumbass.

Yeah leafy just said what I said in a longer way. Bottom line is, this guy who thinks total biscuit deserves cancer is a hypocritical, highly opinionated, immature dick head who has an IQ score equivalent to the knowledge of a half witted troglodyte. Nobody likes a hypocrite. I say this guy is stupid because he's bent himself over by insulting a major youtuber due to an illness that everyone takes seriously so, rip his comments section and rip his entire career on the Internet. I can already tell this guy is a high school drop out. My niece is 5 and is smarter than him.
    Last edited by Sylar; 01-28-2016 at 07:33 AM.

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Yeah leafy just said what I said in a longer way. Bottom line is, this guy who thinks total biscuit deserves cancer is a hypocritical, highly opinionated, immature dick head who has an IQ score equivalent to the knowledge of a half witted troglodyte. Nobody likes a hypocrite. I say this guy is stupid because he's bent himself over by insulting a major youtuber due to an illness that everyone takes seriously so, rip his comments section and rip his entire career on the Internet. I can already tell this guy is a high school drop out. My niece is 5 and is smarter than him.
    Technically all kids at that age is smarter than average adult but they don't show it out for some reasons

Anyhow, I find this person really annoying since TotalBiscuit doesn't only say what is bad about the games, he always gives some good points as well; what I find beyond funny is that this kid judges Total for something he does as well, he might not do it towards a game but he does it towards another person on YouTube who is way higher ranked than this retard itself is, I would start understanding when he'd pick someone on his own size and do it in a little bit smarter way, but for the looks of it, he cannot do that cos of the amount of stupidness is in him, even I am smarter than this fucking asshole is and will be rest of his fucking life time.

And he's a total subscriber whore + in a need for money
    All opinions are my own.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to H!nt For This Useful Post:

Sylar (01-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post

Technically all kids at that age is smarter than average adult but they don't show it out for some reasons

Anyhow, I find this person really annoying since TotalBiscuit doesn't only say what is bad about the games, he always gives some good points as well; what I find beyond funny is that this kid judges Total for something he does as well, he might not do it towards a game but he does it towards another person on YouTube who is way higher ranked than this retard itself is, I would start understanding when he'd pick someone on his own size and do it in a little bit smarter way, but for the looks of it, he cannot do that cos of the amount of stupidness is in him, even I am smarter than this fucking asshole is and will be rest of his fucking life time.

And he's a total subscriber whore + in a need for money
    Man I don't even understand how someone can be this retarded it's beyond belief.

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Man I don't even understand how someone can be this retarded it's beyond belief.
    Uneducated and self-believed morons perhaps? I don't really follow "stupid" on YouTube.
    All opinions are my own.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to H!nt For This Useful Post:

Sylar (01-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I got bored after 40 seconds.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    I got bored after 40 seconds.
    His intention was not to entertain. He's just crying on YouTube.

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]