Thanks

[WARNING] BUYING GAMESTOP ACCOUNTS

This is a warning to anyone messing with GameStop accounts, or buying them!

DO NOT USE YOUR REAL ADDRESS. THE PERSON CAN FIND OUT THE ADDRESS YOU SHIPPED THE ITEM TO, AND CAN GET YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

I purchased an account off of someone not too long ago, got the item, and just today I received a call from someone claiming that I stole their GameStop account, Netflix account, AND Amazon account (the latter of the two I haven't even touched), and they are threatening to call the cops, and as I am only 16, my parents are now involved, and I am basically fucked, so I will probably be off of this site for a long time (probably forever).

BE WARNED.
    Last edited by Mew; 02-02-2016 at 07:10 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ubstarshine View Post
    This is a warning to anyone messing with GameStop accounts, or buying them!

DO NOT USE YOUR REAL ADDRESS. THE PERSON CAN FIND OUT THE ADDRESS YOU SHIPPED THE ITEM TO, AND CAN GET YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

I purchased an account off of someone not too long ago, got the item, and just today I received a call from someone claiming that I stole their GameStop account, Netflix account, AND Amazon account (the latter of the two I haven't even touched), and they are threatening to call the cops, and as I am only 16, my parents are now involved, and I am basically fucked, so I will probably be off of this site for a long time (probably forever).

BE WARNED.
    HAHAHAHAHAH good luck,hope you find a solution for that problem
    thanks for warning.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vipk-2 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAH good luck,hope you find a solution for that problem
    thanks for warning.
    Yeah.. No idea how though... I mean I have used a ton in the past... guess I just got lucky? Or unlucky this time? No idea... But either way i'm fucked... :/

And now is probably not the best time to use SE... probably best just to be honest and say I got the account online.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    Yeah.. No idea how though... I mean I have used a ton in the past... guess I just got lucky? Or unlucky this time? No idea... But either way i'm fucked... :/

And now is probably not the best time to use SE... probably best just to be honest and say I got the account online.
    Should ship to a drop or a parcel receiving company and pick it up from them.

Thanks
    bad luck guy! I hope you can solve it.

Thanks
    why would you use his account and buy off something with it. What you do is you use the points on the account not buy something with the account and ship it to your own address. thats just dumb.

Thanks
    Why would you even use your address to buy something off it? The only best thing to do is use the points for certificates.
    You can tell him you don't know what's going on, that you use a service off a site to get gamestop items and never knew they were stolen.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (02-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Say your address got leaked and someone send you a gift
    done

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrRootHD For This Useful Post:

Flashyz (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Well, if he really did called the cops and crap - and they really wanted to get involved (which they probably won't most likely - but don't wanna jinx you), they will easily uncover how you got his account... in honesty he's probably looking to blackmail you for a couple of dollars

You could be facing mail fraud, computer fraud, wire fraud, and identity theft crimes and/or civil penalties - it probably won't be that serious though since it was just a gamestop account and not his life or something

I wish you the best of luck - I also had to learn the hard way not to reveal information like that online...

Thanks
    Dude, you shouldn't of gotten something shipped. I use certificates and got my account closed after using a bunch. Oh well it was worth it in the end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    cops ready for this haha .
    this a big problem . thanks for shering your post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    It's pretty obvious when you are using something that isn't yours, not to leave traces behind, especially your own address.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    GG, I would of just said deal with it and hung up because all I use for drop addresses are PO Box's rented with my trusty fake ID

Something similar happened when I used a stolen dominos account for a free pizza, I used my old trap phone number for the order and a fake name (no address was needed). On my way to pick up the pizza from the store, my trap phone rings and some salty nigga answers cussing me out for using his free pizza rewards. I just chuckled and hung up. Never ended up picking up that pizza just in-case he called the store I ordered from though. Shit happens when you are fucking with other people shit, so be more careful next time.