Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
    clearly you don't no very much go in to Control Panel\file explorer options then click view then click show hidden files folders then look again
    Homie, I have almost 1,700 unbanned customers. I've been banned mid session while serving some of them on multiple patches including 1.31, yet none of them were ever banned. You are delusional if you think R* will ban legit players who have never use scripts and never will.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Tbh, I rather use Cheat Engine now than drop myself/being dropped. Given myself 100mil for the last 2 weeks. No ban YET. But I doubt it.

Thanks
    I got this from R.Star, im sure you've seen it before

Hello
    We examined your account and determined that it had been flagged by our cheater system. Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated triggers, or manual review of evidence, for violations such as: modding, exploiting, hacking, or interfering with the designed game experience.

this isnt your typical automated message..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Homie, I have almost 1,700 unbanned customers. I've been banned mid session while serving some of them on multiple patches including 1.31, yet none of them were ever banned. You are delusional if you think R* will ban legit players who have never use scripts and never will.
    You couldn't be more wrong I'm afraid. I just got banned last Saturday after update 1.32 and I haven't used any mods since I've been unbanned back in November (1 ban 10 days). I'm right now fighting with Cockstar to lift my ban as I played legit all the time and recorded every single game in case this happen. They said that I was flagged for picking money and I was like yeah I was from dead NPCs in survival and I gave them access to all my recorded games so they can see it by themselves that their automated system can and is making mistakes and I won't be surprised that there might be a lot other ppl banned for no reason by automat. So will see what's gonna happen but the truth is that maybe ppl like me who only were banned once might be flagged way more easier after the first offense even if they haven't done anything wrong.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolan82 View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong I'm afraid. I just got banned last Saturday after update 1.32 and I haven't used any mods since I've been unbanned back in November (1 ban 10 days). I'm right now fighting with Cockstar to lift my ban as I played legit all the time and recorded every single game in case this happen. They said that I was flagged for picking money and I was like yeah I was from dead NPCs in survival and I gave them access to all my recorded games so they can see it by themselves that their automated system can and is making mistakes and I won't be surprised that there might be a lot other ppl banned for no reason by automat. So will see what's gonna happen but the truth is that maybe ppl like me who only were banned once might be flagged way more easier after the first offense even if they haven't done anything wrong.

best of luck to ya.. ive told them that their auto ban thing is wrong on my account but they give me this bs run around.
    "multiple abnormalities" were on my account yet they dont care..

If this was only my first ban i would of gone nuts and modded a TON of money bought everything i could loaded all garages with low riders and t20s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12