Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by primecai View Post
    Still works for me. But can FairFight ban you if they suspect you of modding the game. (Eg. 3 hours of play time and you are rank 50?)
    I've just reread your comment, well FairFight detects hacks that are unusual modifications but only online, on Lone Wolf, no, you can earn exp from breaking barbed wire or destroying nitro cells, they have no proof you are hacking, even if you had 20k score, they will not be able to ban you, that and FairFight is not enabled on it. They simply do not have proof.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG For This Useful Post:

primecai (02-16-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    As soon as i tried to Record Macro to automate it would replay but i would not earn any renown

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by huwa huwa View Post
    As soon as i tried to Record Macro to automate it would replay but i would not earn any renown
    This is patched. You cannot earn Renown over and over again.

Thanks
    You can. And you don't even need Lone Wolf Mode to do it.

I just got this game a few days ago and I already have all of my operators except the JTF2 ones with each of their weapons fully upgraded. You're just restricted from earning a certain amount of exp/renown in a certain period of time. I don't know the exact numbers. Maybe 20000 renown in a 24 hour period?

Anyways, you don't need to do this on Lone Wolf mode. I do it in situations. Particularly, the third one, High Value Target. You start the match with Frag Grenades.

Get the value for round score, then change it to 25000. Start the macro recording and press and hold B to cookoff the grenade in your hand, wait to get to the post battle screen, then press space to replay it. The macro length, for me, is about 22 seconds. Which is better than the Lone Wolf one where it takes about a minute ten or so to cook off the grenade, die, wait to get to post battle screen, press space to replay, wait the twenty seconds for the timer to run out and map load.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkers86 View Post
    You can. And you don't even need Lone Wolf Mode to do it.

I just got this game a few days ago and I already have all of my operators except the JTF2 ones with each of their weapons fully upgraded. You're just restricted from earning a certain amount of exp/renown in a certain period of time. I don't know the exact numbers. Maybe 20000 renown in a 24 hour period?

Anyways, you don't need to do this on Lone Wolf mode. I do it in situations. Particularly, the third one, High Value Target. You start the match with Frag Grenades.

Get the value for round score, then change it to 25000. Start the macro recording and press and hold B to cookoff the grenade in your hand, wait to get to the post battle screen, then press space to replay it. The macro length, for me, is about 22 seconds. Which is better than the Lone Wolf one where it takes about a minute ten or so to cook off the grenade, die, wait to get to post battle screen, press space to replay, wait the twenty seconds for the timer to run out and map load.
    Yes, the renown part is correct and so is the situations, but he just made the thread for the basic tutorial, if you want me to repost this thread and how more in depth than I can.

After 20k renown or 35-40 games ( Mostly 35-40 games, will start to disable renown and will start a 24 hr cool down )

It also does not matter if you play on situations or lone wolf terrorist hunt. I will create a new thread and give credits for watchdogsrox

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brent1000 View Post
    Yes, the renown part is correct and so is the situations, but he just made the thread for the basic tutorial, if you want me to repost this thread and how more in depth than I can.

After 20k renown or 35-40 games ( Mostly 35-40 games, will start to disable renown and will start a 24 hr cool down )

It also does not matter if you play on situations or lone wolf terrorist hunt. I will create a new thread and give credits for watchdogsrox

Ah, okay. I thought that you meant, in general, this doesn't work anymore. My mistake on the misread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkers86 View Post
    Ah, okay. I thought that you meant, in general, this doesn't work anymore. My mistake on the misread.
    Its okay, I will create an updated thread on it soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /Patched, closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234