Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

YouTube Verification Method - eBook [2 LIMITED COPIES] 10% OFF LIMITED TIME ONLY!

I made this thread because you needed my skype, even though I posted it in one of your thread's and it's in my profile.

I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I'm selling the YouTube Verification Method. Yes the real thing, I have managed to write it up on an ebook for you to follow. This mentions the main things you need to know, and carefully do. I'll be providing support for a certain amount of time, as it's simple to set up and you wouldn't need me any more. The reason I'm doing this is cause I'm in need of money, and I need something from a user here on Hack Forums. I'm only selling this to trusted members, as if this gets leaked this method would eventually not work. This eBook requires 1-2 Weeks of Time, and requires a minimal time/work at the end. Don't buy this eBook if you aren't patient even though you don't have to be patient a lot. The 2nd copy is the 2 weeks already done by me, and and a list of information.[/align]

1 STAFF MEMBER VOUCH, AND 2 SELLING COPIES

-------------------
    1st copy without Everything Pre-Made - $450 limited time only ($500)
    -------------------
    2nd copy with Everything Pre-Made - $675 limited time only ($750)
    -------------------

OR

Instead of selling it to two people, I can sell it to one person. Which includes EVERTHING setup! And includes more!

$990 limited time only ($1,100)

Only accepting BTC If you have Paypal get it exchanged!
    PS: It's a reasonable price because you can sell verified accounts for around like $200 - $300 each. Probably more, I don't know the market very well. Need to sell this ASAP! If you have any questions feel free to PM! Prices may change, this value is really high! Raising prices in a few days if I don't sell all 3 by then! I've also included a list of reasons why being verified is good, and how it can help you and your YouTube career. I've also included how you can sell multiple accounts with verified. I would sell YouTube Account's, but I have school, and it's too much for me. This method can also help you get custom username urls. If you are interested show proof of funds before proceeding. Other than that, that's pretty much it. Buy my method if you want to get verified on YouTube!

T.O.S:
    No refunds at ALL.
    I can change these terms any time I would like.
    No leaking.
    No reselling.
    No sharing.
    No chargebacks.
    No disputes.
    I can deny help to you at any moment, but I doubt you'll need it since the eBook is all you need.
    Last edited by MX7; 02-09-2016 at 05:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Approval review:
    E P I C.
    OP is so knowledgeable about the ebook and can respond to any question easily. Method is guaranteed to work and I have seen proof.
    The verified tick thing requires you to have at least 100k subs before even getting looked at by youtube/google. This method shows you how to get it without this huge ass amount of subscribers. Would definitely recommend getting.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

MX7 (02-23-2016)

Thanks
    BUMP! Still selling, message me on Skype! Yes it's really the YouTube Verification Badge/Checkmark!

Thanks
    Selling the copies for a lower price! $400 for 1st copy, $600 for second copy. $800 for the one copy so I don't sell the other 2 copies. I can't believe I'm selling it for cheap.

Thanks
    I can't believe this hasn't been sold yet? Anyone want to offer? I got appraisals from $1.5k-$3k because NOBODY has a method like this one! Selling this for $350 BTC first copy, and 2nd Copy for $500 BTC. $700 BTC for me to sell one copy, and not sell 2 copies.

2nd copy comes with;
    - What 1st Copy Has
    - Everything Setup
    - More Information
    - How YouTube Works
    - A Lot More
    - NOT saturated

PRICE: $500 BTC/$450 BTC as of Today

1st copy comes with;
    - You Have to Set it Up
    - Benefits of being Verified
    - How you can profit from this
    - Tips/Tricks on YouTube
    - NOT saturated

PRICE: $350 BTC/$315 BTC as of Today

$700 BTC Copy;
    - What the 1st & 2nd Copy Has
    - I won't sell a 2nd copy only you will get this, and nobody else
    - FREE Website/Domain (You'll understand why once you buy)
    - NOT saturated

PRICE: $630 BTC as of Today

Can someone please buy this? I need to pay bills only reason I'm selling this. This is a ONCE in a lifetime opportunity.

Thanks
    1st copy over here./read only

Its very detailed, and seems like it will work. I will update when I put it in action. He is very friendly and genuine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to balasing For This Useful Post:

MX7 (02-23-2016)

Thanks
    Sold the 1st copy, I was selling 2 copies, but now one left! You have the option of the 1st option or the 2nd option. $300 BTC, and $425 BTC message me on Skype if interested!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MX7 View Post
    Sold the 1st copy, I was selling 2 copies, but now one left! You have the option of the 1st option or the 2nd option. $300 BTC, and $425 BTC message me on Skype if interested!
    you verify youtube by phone, i thought this was the way to get a check mark against your name that ebook is so expensive just for verifying a phone an youtube

11. The Following User Says Thank You to generator For This Useful Post:

MX7 (02-23-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ripplehd View Post
    you verify youtube by phone, i thought this was the way to get a check mark against your name that ebook is so expensive just for verifying a phone an youtube
    No! This IS the ebook for the YouTube Checkmark againist your name silly! Why would I sell the method for verifying by phone. This has to do with verifying your YouTube Channel badge and giving your self the checkmark!
    Last edited by MX7; 02-23-2016 at 04:59 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by balasing View Post
    1st copy over here./read only

Its very detailed, and seems like it will work. I will update when I put it in action. He is very friendly and genuine.
    Thanks for the read only vouch! Still selling need to sell this ASAP! It's the ONLY guide in the whole world that has to do with YouTube Badge/Checkmark near your name! Buy it while it lasts! One more copy left!

[IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/proxy/0Mbc5MTQBGJM1Ptmi6r7N_2uDQQeanXnqSm535PaiecGtlZJw9 n2caP3Vx5h_ILEZBsFRT-7znuteXVWMqxK_l1xmwU=w426-h240-n[/IMG]
    Last edited by MX7; 02-23-2016 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks
    Bump still selling! $275 BTC for first copy, and $375 second copy. I need to sell this quick! Last copy! If you purchase the first copy but find out its a better copy I'll upgrade you for $80 BTC, so in total. Only one person gts the 2nd copy. If you want the complete setup and more information it'll be $450 BTC.

Thanks
    Whoever offers me a price for these copies, and I like them can take them off my hands need the money. My skype is mpghmx7, and I will take Paypal, depends.
    Last edited by MX7; 02-27-2016 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks
    Trying to sell this to pay for my phone bill, please buy this bump!

Thanks
    I honestly can't believe that it hasn't sold and this is the ONLY rare ebook on YouTube verification. I'm selling this for $250 BTC or $300 Paypal for the first copy, and $350 BTC or $400 Paypal for the 2nd. My skype is mpghmx7 once more, please buy this trying to get rid of it $700 for everything including resell rights on different forums

Thanks
    BUMP! I was reserving a copy for Minh Dinh, but he removed me and didn't respond. Serious buyers only, no reserving bs. Back to sale for $250.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast