Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I would probably move with a friend or something tbh. Living alone for awhile would be nice, but the isolation with no one around would kill me soon.

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    have to be with someone tbh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    I would probably move with a friend or something tbh. Living alone for awhile would be nice, but the isolation with no one around would kill me soon.
    I'm most of the days in my room anyway, so isolating myself cos noone is around is normal to me
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you're well off (Money wise) then yeah. If you're not, probably best not to live by yourself. Also if you don't have a lot of friends you hang out with, it might get a little lonely at times, so better to get a room mate (even if you're well off money wise).

Thanks
    Worked for Billy Idol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I like to be alone to relax, so I would probably enjoy it; I don't like it when my parents call me out every 5 minutes for random tasks.

Thanks
    Where can I get rust hacks plz help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Well, I'm old enough to live my own, its just I'm not financially able to support that apartment/house =/
    Get a job?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Get a job?
    Working on it
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    Well of coarse, You can still live relatively close to each other. Also you can order weed to your house and put up posters and shit like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    LOOK dude, If u wanna move out, find a buddy u will live with then. Living alone is boring and expensive cuz like this u can share everything with ur friend and u have company all the time...
    But what if I like being alone? Because I love being alone, just doing my thing in silence without anyone to bother me
    hi

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WesleyLive0 For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-17-2016)

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    I've had this question for awhile now, so I was wondering is it really? I mean for a child standpoint then it should be good since you don't have to be between some parent crossfire and as such...

Tell me how you feel about living alone and how does it feel for your ears on not being between of your parents issues? XD
    I've never lived alone myself, but I have been alone for a couple weeks by myself while my roommate had left for a while. Let me tell you something, it's not that great. Yes, the freedom and peace of being on your own can be nice for the first few days. Although, you will gradually start feeling lonely and depressed. You will go insane at some point (but we are talking complete isolation to go insane), it all depends on how socially active you were to begin with.

Like a few others said, you will at the very least want to have someone to regularly hang out with or even a roommate would suffice.

Money is another huge thing in play. Some things you may not even think to account for is that you won't only be paying for rent and possibly utilities (including the internet), but food, kitchen stuff, toiletries, possibly even insurances, transportation, medical bills, phone service, furnishing, and luxury expenses (things you want, but don't actually need). All of these really adds up, this is another reason a roommate would be nice to have, to help cut expenses.

You'll also be doing all of the chores around the house. Cooking, dishes, cleaning, laundry, etc.

I also would like to suggest that you talk to your parents about your idea of living on your own, show them that you're serious about it. One thing, though, I wouldn't even attempt this until you have a job and have been working there for at least 3 months. Actually, that brings up another thing.
    Now this doesn't happen often, but there are times you may be unlucky. What if you were injured and couldn't work, or possibly, you got laid off or fired from your job. What would you do if you have no income to keep these things paid for? Always have a rainy day fund, you never know when something ungrateful will happen. It is very, very, important to know how to budget.

I wish you luck and hope you really think about this and also talk to your parents when you're ready.

Thanks
    Even though my girlfriend and I are overly keen to live together by ourselves, I think it's a bad idea for us.
    1. Living with parents saves you a HUGE amount of money that doesn't necessarily need to be spent.
    2. If you do things that you hide from your parent's, smoke/drug use, having freedom is definitely not the best thing for you.
    3. As you grow up, you'll learn to appreciate your parent's household more. You will realise exactly how much they have and continue to do for you.

The only thing that now makes me want to move out is that I'd be much closer to my uni. Other than that, enough freedom comes when you turn 18 and have your license. (Laws here in Aus allow that, May be different where you are.)
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
    Even though my girlfriend and I are overly keen to live together by ourselves, I think it's a bad idea for us.
    1. Living with parents saves you a HUGE amount of money that doesn't necessarily need to be spent.
    2. If you do things that you hide from your parent's, smoke/drug use, having freedom is definitely not the best thing for you.
    3. As you grow up, you'll learn to appreciate your parent's household more. You will realise exactly how much they have and continue to do for you.

The only thing that now makes me want to move out is that I'd be much closer to my uni. Other than that, enough freedom comes when you turn 18 and have your license. (Laws here in Aus allow that, May be different where you are.)
    I love living with parents and as you said it has good points since you save up a lot of money, but it also gives you some pain you don't wanna go through.

Achievements:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (02-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyLive0 View Post
    But what if I like being alone? Because I love being alone, just doing my thing in silence without anyone to bother me
    That's cool also BUT u have to remember that then u have to pay all the bills by yourself( electrcity, water, internet...etc.) and u could get an apartment with seperated rooms if u want privacy. Also u can't be alone ALL the time, you are only human, you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

I've never lived alone myself, but I have been alone for a couple weeks by myself while my roommate had left for a while. Let me tell you something, it's not that great. Yes, the freedom and peace of being on your own can be nice for the first few days. Although, you will gradually start feeling lonely and depressed. You will go insane at some point (but we are talking complete isolation to go insane), it all depends on how socially active you were to begin with.

Like a few others said, you will at the very least want to have someone to regularly hang out with or even a roommate would suffice.

Money is another huge thing in play. Some things you may not even think to account for is that you won't only be paying for rent and possibly utilities (including the internet), but food, kitchen stuff, toiletries, possibly even insurances, transportation, medical bills, phone service, furnishing, and luxury expenses (things you want, but don't actually need). All of these really adds up, this is another reason a roommate would be nice to have, to help cut expenses.

You'll also be doing all of the chores around the house. Cooking, dishes, cleaning, laundry, etc.

I also would like to suggest that you talk to your parents about your idea of living on your own, show them that you're serious about it. One thing, though, I wouldn't even attempt this until you have a job and have been working there for at least 3 months. Actually, that brings up another thing.
    Now this doesn't happen often, but there are times you may be unlucky. What if you were injured and couldn't work, or possibly, you got laid off or fired from your job. What would you do if you have no income to keep these things paid for? Always have a rainy day fund, you never know when something ungrateful will happen. It is very, very, important to know how to budget.

I wish you luck and hope you really think about this and also talk to your parents when you're ready.
    U really have experience dude :P So are u still with your roomate? And is ur roommate like a friend from before or ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast