Hello , i have an orange star production account with 4 character slots and 4 vault chests id like to trade for any form of nillys account that i can actually load into the game with ( donated accounts) . ive always liked nillys and havent been on in quite some time because i havent had a computer and now when i try to load in its always full . ive heard that if you donate you always load in with no wait because its virtually impossible to get in otherwise . i do not have a bank card or anyway to donate and if i did donations are down right now and i really want to play on nillys . if someone out there is looking for a decent prod account with money spent into it this trade would highly benefit the both of us aswell as you are almost multiplying your $ profit by 40 easily considering donation costs 2$ on nillys . my skype is # Yungkhalifaweed . add me and we can discuss this . im aware i have no photos because im not sure how to screen shot on a computer but i can screenshare as well is give you my realmeye . Thankyou for reading and your consideration ! PLEASE HELP ASAP! Lets make a deal!