Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

SUNDAY NIGHT KIZU HYPE!!!

Sorry I haven't been on, I've been busy with nursing school lately and they keep giving me all this busy work.

Anyway, Kizumonogatari comes out sunday night for me and I am hyped as fuck.

Who here is planning to go see it or has seen it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Sorry I haven't been on, I've been busy with nursing school lately and they keep giving me all this busy work.

Anyway, Kizumonogatari comes out sunday night for me and I am hyped as fuck.

Who here is planning to go see it or has seen it?
    HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've got tickets for this Saturday. Super fucking pumped. I hear it's phenomenal and TOPPED the charts in Japan.

*And it's fine. This section is dead as fuck with me being the only consistent poster when you're not around.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've got tickets for this Saturday. Super fucking pumped. I hear it's phenomenal and TOPPED the charts in Japan.

*And it's fine. This section is dead as fuck with me being the only consistent poster when you're not around.
    Nice.

Yeah well it should pick up when spring season comes out. Really anime as a whole is pretty dead right now, the biggest thing going on right now is what, Phantom World? Even Kyo-Ani fans aren't really praising it.

Thanks

Nice.

Yeah well it should pick up when spring season comes out. Really anime as a whole is pretty dead right now, the biggest thing going on right now is what, Phantom World? Even Kyo-Ani fans aren't really praising it.
    Still trying to get my posters. I've told my friend that works there to save me at least four.

Nope. Phantom World has flopped. The biggest thing right now is actually from DEEN: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

And as a major KyoAni fan, that dissapoints me.

Thanks
    HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what about me?

Thanks
    @Empire

Currently at theater. Posters are small but laminated and REALLY nice looking. Will post a pic when im back.

Okay I just got back. There was a raffle for a much larger poster and I won it. I'll post a picture tomorrow(as with my other poster) because my phone is dead.

Going to talk about the movie now. I'm putting everything in spoiler tags just to avoid it being extremely lengthy and also so no complains.

It felt kind of different. Some things I would call CGI, others I'm not so sure what to call it. And I'm not really sure CGI is the term. For example, Araragi's bed. It looks extremely detailed for something animated.

Other than that, I enjoyed it all. The scene where Araragi is running down the train tracks and it has a black/white picture, and also Oshino's entrance: both were extremely well done and absolutely my favorite part of it all.

And for what people want to read: Hanekawa's panties are white. It was shown for at least 30 seconds. Her tits did indeed bounce, and there were claps.

Jazz. Nothing too action sounding, but it was calm yet enthusiastic. I'm not describing it very well being that I'm tired.

We got to see Oshino hold off the three attacks, and also him making the deal with Araragi. It was an amazing spot to end and I'm guessing the last two movies will be just as long.

Overall: Worth my money.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 02-27-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @Empire

Currently at theater. Posters are small but laminated and REALLY nice looking. Will post a pic when im back.

Okay I just got back. There was a raffle for a much larger poster and I won it. I'll post a picture tomorrow(as with my other poster) because my phone is dead.

Going to talk about the movie now. I'm putting everything in spoiler tags just to avoid it being extremely lengthy and also so no complains.

It felt kind of different. Some things I would call CGI, others I'm not so sure what to call it. And I'm not really sure CGI is the term. For example, Araragi's bed. It looks extremely detailed for something animated.

Other than that, I enjoyed it all. The scene where Araragi is running down the train tracks and it has a black/white picture, and also Oshino's entrance: both were extremely well done and absolutely my favorite part of it all.

And for what people want to read: Hanekawa's panties are white. It was shown for at least 30 seconds. Her tits did indeed bounce, and there were claps.

Jazz. Nothing too action sounding, but it was calm yet enthusiastic. I'm not describing it very well being that I'm tired.

We got to see Oshino hold off the three attacks, and also him making the deal with Araragi. It was an amazing spot to end and I'm guessing the last two movies will be just as long.

Overall: Worth my money.

So I just got back.

Good: Animation, theming, pacing. There were some lighting areas where I was simply baffled by how good the animation was. Kizu is probably my top-animated anime movie scene so far.

Weird: Oshino OP as fuck.

Bad: Not really anything I found I could complain about. It's slow, but nowhere near as slow as it could have been. I guess it's different from the original monogatari anime in presentation/color pallete though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Takatsuki (02-28-2016)

Thanks

Weird: Oshino OP as fuck.
    Oshino was indeed OP. When he jumped from the roof and charged down to Araragi, I had a pretty big grin on my face.

Also, I forgot about the pictures. Here are the posters(sorry for camera glare)

The smaller one was given to everyone that showed. When they ran out, the unlucky people got stuck with some shitty LN cover that was paper. Mine is laminated and looks really nice. I have three.

The larger one was a raffle. They randomly picked two people to win them and I got one. They made you say something into the mic when you won too, so the only thing I could think to say was "Kaiki best girl." Got some laughs.

As for cosplayers: I was expecting a few, but you have no idea how many Hanekawa's I saw. I actually saw one dude dress like Shinobu with her summer dress.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oshino was indeed OP. When he jumped from the roof and charged down to Araragi, I had a pretty big grin on my face.
    As for cosplayers: I was expecting a few, but you have no idea how many Hanekawa's I saw. I actually saw one dude dress like Shinobu with her summer dress.
    Dude that scene with Oshino kind of shocked me. I mean damn, I knew he was OP given what he does later in Kizu, but damn, that animation really showed it.

You had cosplayers? Lucky!

I just had a bunch of guys and some of their girlfriends.

Surprised at the love for Hanekawa though, I would have suspected Senjo or Kanbaru.

Thanks

Dude that scene with Oshino kind of shocked me. I mean damn, I knew he was OP given what he does later in Kizu, but damn, that animation really showed it.

You had cosplayers? Lucky!

I just had a bunch of guys and some of their girlfriends.

Surprised at the love for Hanekawa though, I would have suspected Senjo or Kanbaru.
    From what I re-call:

>At least 10 Hanekawa's
    >One Oshino
    >Four, maybe five Araragi's
    >Three Shinobu
    >One Kaiki

The Kaiki cosplay was the best, but the guy dressed as Shinobu made me fucking lose it. Here's a pic:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    From what I re-call:

>At least 10 Hanekawa's
    >One Oshino
    >Four, maybe five Araragi's
    >Three Shinobu
    >One Kaiki

The Kaiki cosplay was the best, but the guy dressed as Shinobu made me fucking lose it. Here's a pic:

Oh yeah? I had a couple of cosplayers in my theatre too.

Kinda weird.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Takatsuki (02-28-2016)

Thanks

Oh yeah? I had a couple of cosplayers in my theatre too.

Kinda weird.
    I was hoping you'd post that. Of course this isn't mine. I wish, though. That guy is hilarious.

However, the discussion in said thread between me and someone else in The Maple, was me. He stopped responding after I said "don't kill me senpai."

Oh but every other cosplayer was legit.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 02-28-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I was hoping you'd post that. Of course this isn't mine. I wish, though. That guy is hilarious.

However, the discussion in said thread between me and someone else in The Maple, was me. He stopped responding after I said "don't kill me senpai."

Oh but every other cosplayer was legit.
    Oh i know it's not you, you're the Yotsugi cosplayer aren't you?

Nice shades.

Thanks

Oh i know it's not you, you're the Yotsugi cosplayer aren't you?

Nice shades.
    That entire group is amazing. If I was at that theater I would want a picture with them.

A little more OT: Part two is supposedly coming out in the summer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    That entire group is amazing. If I was at that theater I would want a picture with them.

A little more OT: Part two is supposedly coming out in the summer.

Dang, I need to buy tickets when it gets released for purchase.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast