Thanks

Spring Anime 2016

Note that most of this will not be airing till early-mid April, but I'm fairly positive that nothing new will be added to this list. Because of that, it's safe to make a thread now, especially when the current season is ending in the next three-four weeks and there wasn't much to watch.

I'm going to talk about the bolded series and why I'm watching them.
    • Boku no Hero Academia
    • Flying witch
    • JoJos Bizarre Adventure
    • Kiznaiver
    • Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
    • Uchuu Patrol Luluco
    • Garo: Divine Flame
    • Under the Dog

Kiznaiver

Everything in the synopsis is screaming edgy and angst teenagers, but I'm not really sure if that's how it'll pan out. Hell, even the key visual shows some malnutrition kids. However, given the staff and studio, I'm willing to give it a try. If by the third episode it has the exact same feel that I was getting, then i'll probably drop it.

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

They weren't even trying to hide this being a SnK ripoff. The lead director is the same person who directed the SnK anime, so that's no surprise. Only reason I'm watching this is because it may be better than SnK, which is perfectly fine given how trash the anime, manga, and fandom is.

Uchuu Patrol Luluco

You really start to care less about what type of animation shows have when you've seen just about every common title out there(i.e I'm watching OVAs, movies, and even series from the 1980s-1990s). Main reason for watching this is because it has the same director behind TTGL and KLK. Aside from that, I wouldn't touch it.

Thanks
    I think this season looks promise.

Thanks
    Season doesn't look too bad, I see a few I like.

Kagewani: Shou
    Mysterious monsters that appear and attack in present time.
    The people can only be played with by them in this extreme situation.
    Why do these monsters appear to attack people...?
    Sousuke Banba, a scientist, searches for the truth with the keyword "Kagewani"
    A new feeling of panic suspense animation begins.
    Seems like something I'd enjoy.

Joker Game
    Taking place in the year 1937 on the eve of World War II, the story involves a mysterious spy training organization known as the "D Agency." The organization is established by Lieutenant Colonel Yuuki from the Imperial Japanese Army. His ideals lead him to recruit people beyond military academy graduates and personnel, while training them to become skilled agents in arts of manipulation. These agents would become a specialized team to conduct operations. One such antihero agent, under the name Jirou Gamou, goes on a harrowing mission to uncover secret documents titled "Black Notes," while battling forces from within and without his own ranks.
    Definitely gonna watch this shit.

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
    As the world is in the middle of an industrial revolution, a monster appears that cannot be defeated unless its heart, which is protected by a layer of iron, is pierced. By infecting humans with its bite, the monster can create aggressive and undead creatures known as Kabane. On the island Hinomoto, located in the far east, people have built stations to shelter themselves from these creatures. People access the station, as well as transport wares between them, with the help of a locomotive running on steam, called Hayajiro. Ikoma, a boy who lives in the Aragane station and helps to build Hayajiro, creates his own weapon called Tsuranukizutsu in order to defeat the creatures. One day, as he waits for an opportunity to use his weapon, he meets a girl named Mumei, who is excused from the mandatory Kabane inspection. During the night, Ikuma meets Mumei again as he sees Hayajiro going out of control. The staff on the locomotive has turned into the creatures. The station, now under attack by Kabane, is the opportunity Ikoma has been looking for.
    Not sure how I feel about this, gonna try it though.

Bungou Stray Dogs
    Nakajima Atsushi was kicked out of his orphanage, and now he has no place to go and no food. While he is standing by a river, on the brink of starvation, he rescues a man whimsically attempting suicide. That man is Dazai Osamu, and he and his partner Kunikida are members of a very special detective agency. They have supernatural powers and deal with cases that are too dangerous for the police or the military. They're tracking down a tiger that has appeared in the area recently, around the time Atsushi came to the area. The tiger seems to have a connection to Atsushi, and by the time the case is solved, it is clear that Atsushi's future will involve much more of Dazai and the rest of the detectives!
    Already made a thread about this.

Mayoiga
    A shady bus tour of young men and women are headed to an elusive village called Nanakimura. A destination where people can partake in an utopian existence, free of the world's obstacles... or so goes the rumor.

Heading deep into the mountains, the bus is carrying 30 different individuals, each harboring their own expectations and troubled hearts...

What they had arrived to was an uninhabited village with lingering, faint scents of life and it was falling apart.

Just what is the secret of Nanakimura?

Seen a few I like from Diomedea, this looks good.

There are others, these just stand out.
    Last edited by Hiroyuki; 03-07-2016 at 08:57 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiroyuki For This Useful Post:

Sylar (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I saw a few good ones here, but I was hoping second season of Arslan Senki was coming out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    I saw a few good ones here, but I was hoping second season of Arslan Senki was coming out.
    I believe thats in the summer. If not, they're holding out for a while.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    I believe thats in the summer. If not, they're holding out for a while.
    Yeah, I researched it a bit more. I don't know what led me to believe it'd come out in Spring. Guess i'll have to keep waiting.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post

Yeah, I researched it a bit more. I don't know what led me to believe it'd come out in Spring. Guess i'll have to keep waiting.
    I was a little surprised on how good it was, given the medieval setting.

- - - Updated - - -

edit: It's actually not stated for the summer season yet, either. It could be on hold till the fall.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The one thing I got on my list right now to watch haven't read much into the others as much is

Boku no Hero Academia

The manga hooked me I enjoy the manga it's pretty good. I wonder how they'll do for the anime adaptation.