Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I started on AQ and played it every day on par with Diablo Hellfire, still an amazing game, just the way they had all the different factions you could do quests for and all the different areas and story were amazing. Then DragonFable became my full time dedication, and still play it this day, I remember the old days with Cheat Engine hacking in gold and potions haha
    AQW is alright these days but now I'm a noob again, I used to be one of the kings hanging out with all the awesome kids in Yulgar-9999, I even remember when Cysero himself came in there and had a chat with us, stayed true to his character and all xD he was a mad lad.
    I'm trying to get into EpicDuel now because it looks alright, but they're all slow starts haha

Is the founder like a paid thing? I remember playing AQ when when AQW was released and jumped on it straight away, but i don't think I'm a founder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    aqw is good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr420QuickScops View Post
    I started on AQ and played it every day on par with Diablo Hellfire, still an amazing game, just the way they had all the different factions you could do quests for and all the different areas and story were amazing. Then DragonFable became my full time dedication, and still play it this day, I remember the old days with Cheat Engine hacking in gold and potions haha
    AQW is alright these days but now I'm a noob again, I used to be one of the kings hanging out with all the awesome kids in Yulgar-9999, I even remember when Cysero himself came in there and had a chat with us, stayed true to his character and all xD he was a mad lad.
    I'm trying to get into EpicDuel now because it looks alright, but they're all slow starts haha

Is the founder like a paid thing? I remember playing AQ when when AQW was released and jumped on it straight away, but i don't think I'm a founder.
    Yeah the founder thing is a payed thing now. they've been doing that now for every game they come out with.

Thanks
    Started in AQ as a kid, turned to AQW when I saw I could play with others. Haven't played in years. Started back up because I could bot... but the nastalgia will always be AQ. (It's like old school runescape vs new runescape. Yeah they updated and made changes, but the most fun will always be the original)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    My fav BattleOn game: EpicDuel, been playing for some years, hacking or not, it was such an amazing experience for me. It's graphics, systems, battles were great, I can say, that was the game of my childhood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by drakosuli View Post
    My fav BattleOn game: EpicDuel, been playing for some years, hacking or not, it was such an amazing experience for me. It's graphics, systems, battles were great, I can say, that was the game of my childhood.
    I'd be keen to learn ED, just need a friend i reckon xD
    They need to hire people like us to make their games, redirect the audience, rather than 13 yo, go for 18+ and watch more people enjoy it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i used to love playing AQ but then i stumbled on CEF and started to learn how to make custom armor and trainers from them which got me into dragonfable and i still hop back on or check whats going on with updates i miss the kind of community back then was so many great people back then although i quite enjoyed when i migrated over to pkdude when CEF Artix Entertainment section got taken down.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TexV3x View Post
    aqw is everyone choice, plus we can bot
    I agree with this guy lmao!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    eh .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm kinda leaning on to AQ3d now since it's like aqw with better graphics but idk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    AQW is heaven

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I like AQW cus i think the others are kinda boring.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567