cause i like to drink miller high life
    whenever i'm stickin it to your wife

I'll shoot in the fuckin face
    I'll put you in your place.

i dunno what else.. i suck at this shit! lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I open you up and read you like a story, Your spillin up just trying to drink a 40.
    Your lifes meltin away with every turn of the page. And all your complainin and your bitchin is only gonna leave a puddle in your wake.
    Scream "I'm melting! I'm Melting!" like the Dark witch of the west. Your just a hard evil a bitch about to meet her death.
    See I'm on that Golden road, sun shining off the back of my head, all I've got is wonders and magic ahead.
    Sittin on a cob with three broke jobs. Actin like you made it when ur really a con.
    Now ur girl checked herself and it it done said she was poz. Haha man you sorta remind me of the Wizard of Oz.

I said your like a book homie. I open you up and read inside. Like Im flippin pages I turn through the back of your mind.
    I said your like a book homie. Actin and stuntin like your just fine, but I can tell by the expression on ur face that inside you wine
    Your like a book homie. The cover all glitstens and shines, but deep in your pages you know your running out of time.

I know what your about. You pounce and you flout, but when when you pull up your girls blouse you can see that little baby bout to jump on out.
    You turn way and say you can handle yourself every time somebody tries to ask if you need help.
    If they're persistent you just turn down your hat and give that weird-ass smile like your the cashire cat.
    I can see you now smilen that big old frown and keep your eyes down all the while, cuz if they saw your eyes they would now that somethings down.
    So now walking around with that mean-ass pout. Stuck in a world that you know you can't get out.
    Well you thought it was fun games, running around like some dumbass lout. Now your actin all mad that your lifes is filled with doubt. This is "Malice In Wonderland". Even Snoopy figured that one out!

Your like a book nigga. I open you up and read inside. Its like Im flippin through pages in the back of your mind.
    I said your like a book nigga. Actin and stuntin like your just fine, but I can tell by the expression on ur face that inside you wine.
    Your like a book nigga. The cover all glitstens and shines, but deep in your pages you know your running out of time.

You done knocked up that dime. Runnin from a crime. You been done past your time to shine.
    She sees that expression everyday you step out your lime 2010 CX-9 like you just got a fine. And how your take you time everday when you walk up that line from your drive cuz your Baby Mama's belly shine and will she tell you in time, though it'll probably cross your mind, that that baby you had by that dime wasn't yours but mine.

That's whats up.
    Last edited by why06; 01-16-2010 at 01:25 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hahahah taht was good man

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ShAg123 For This Useful Post:

why06 (01-18-2010)