Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exclamation is Flyff Gold dead ?

hello guys, it has been rly a long time i didnt play flyff and now i kinda missed it so i decided to play the game again and of course i searched for some bots to welcome the game again but i coudnt find any bot/hack for flyff gold only for private server so my question is : is Flyff Gold dead ? do ppl still playing it anymore or even hacking it ?
    this may be off topic but i wish i find an answer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Uhm, I am also an old FlyFF player. I personally haven't played FlyFF Gold on the official servers because I quit the official and went to p-servers before gold came out. I have had friends that played FlyFF Gold and where quite high level so I know there was a community for awhile in it. But I think alot of old FlyFF players just play pservers now as it isn't worth playing official tbh.

[IMG]https://i1316.photobucke*****m/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png[/IMG]
    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    okay i installed Eu Flyff and it has new server called Clockworks and to be honest i was completely amazed the players from all of the other servers came in 1 server so i can say that flyff is not dead at the moment and i hope that more players come + i hope someone make a new lvling or grinding bot that'll be very helpful.. trust me join the clockworks server and u'll see

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Aha, good to hear the EU server is doing aight. Least the game ain't dead, its sad seeing some of the games I grew up with getting shut down or dying (Like Grand Chase )

[IMG]https://i1316.photobucke*****m/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    BioHazard - Wat up, long time no see!

OT: Yeah, I go into the arena and no one is there anymore when it used to be laggy asf. So, it'll probably die altogether soon and only private servers that care will stay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbolic. View Post
    BioHazard - Wat up, long time no see!

OT: Yeah, I go into the arena and no one is there anymore when it used to be laggy asf. So, it'll probably die altogether soon and only private servers that care will stay.
    HOLY SH*T! I came to check the FlyFF section and I see this, daym. Wassup Symbolic? lol
    (Do you know if Marvin is still kicking around? Sent him a msg over skype awhile ago but I havent seen him, Decible or Sani online in quite awhile.
    Edit: Took me a long time to reply I know, I don't check MPGH that often anymore
    Last edited by BioHazard; 06-13-2016 at 06:24 PM.