Thanks

Phoenix Credits farming

Now that most of my familiar farming methods are pretty much patched by Ubicock, what other ways can I at least get decent amounts of phoenix credits (daily missions aside) been waiting to get my hands on that HE Black Market AK-74

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Speedrun challenge missions with speedhack, 10krpm, and a lmg with ammo box skill

Thanks
    If you use rpm, teleport, noreload, and no recoil you can do police academy in about 3 mins average after you get use to it. I get roughly 90-100 Phoenix credits and hour and around 1-20 times or so I get something high end. I found a few ways to speed up the glitch too. If you want to team up I can show anyone. I don't really have anyone that plays the division with me anyways. Just pm or reply your steam account and I'll add ya if you need help

Thanks
    You can either do the Lexington (with hacks can do under 6 min solo) or Police Academy (Teleport to echo) kill Scarecrow, end mission, repeat

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tester79 View Post
    If you use rpm, teleport, noreload, and no recoil you can do police academy in about 3 mins average after you get use to it. I get roughly 90-100 Phoenix credits and hour and around 1-20 times or so I get something high end. I found a few ways to speed up the glitch too. If you want to team up I can show anyone. I don't really have anyone that plays the division with me anyways. Just pm or reply your steam account and I'll add ya if you need help
    Haha I tend to not use the teleport because of how people say it would put you under the map but I'm doing this bug where if you toss the mobile cover and can angle it right, you'll actually be able to glitch through certain closed doors by using the mobile cover + the mod that enables two people to use it. Toss it sideways and the other half of the shield will glitch through the door. Then you go ahead and use the cover and keep moving until you are at the other end of the shield.
    Last edited by WirriumDank; 04-01-2016 at 08:01 PM.

Thanks
    Yeah but teleporting saves so much time. I used the mouse curser teleport. Wherever your mouse is aimed is where you Tp. Much faster in my opinion and I've never fell below the map...

Thanks

/id/ggkar

would be amazing if i could have some help farming PC <33

Thanks
    add me on ubisoft app ZaldhyX77 lets farm or free roam whatever
    Last edited by ZaldhyX77; 04-01-2016 at 11:47 PM. Reason: quote

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Add me on Steam: Viscueliceae or Uplay App: TheGustavGaming.

We gonna farming together
    Last edited by Tsukuba1; 04-02-2016 at 08:31 AM. Reason: I forget to quote :D