Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Lightbulb Lynd*****m Lifetime Account [Custom]

PayPal: $10.00
    Bitcoin: $7.50

Do NOT add this Skype (Scammer): iLunaScratch.

Hi, everyone! I'm trying to open a Lynd*****m lifetime premium shop. If you want to learn anything from Photoshop to Cinema 4D to Unity 3D (and many other programs as well), then you've come to the right shop. A normal Lynda subscription costs anything from $19.99-$34.99 per month and what I'm doing will cost you less than that for a lot longer.

Will I need to hide my tracks?
    No, you will not. Unlike cracked accounts, you are not sharing this account with anyone,
    meaning that your history and bookmarks (or anything else) don't need to be hidden or deleted
    so that the account owner does not discover you. This is your account, do what you want with it.

Can I download the Project Files on this account?
    When testing this method on a new account I was able to download project files. If you're learning anything new and want to follow along with the course as closely as possible, you can download the project files directly from Lynd*****m and enjoy the premium experience.

Will I be able to change anything I want with the account?
    Unfortunately, you will not be able to change the login details once I have created the account. This isn't because you'll get banned if you do, but simply because I have not found a way to change the passwords on these accounts. However, when creating the account, you can gladly tell me which password I should use to create it and I will use that password. Other than that, you can change all the information you like. All the personal details are changeable and you can make the account feel as "at home" as you'd like.

Can you upgrade an already-existing account?
    In a way, yes. The account I provide you will give you the option to either migrate your history and bookmarks etc. from an old account or simply use it as a completely new account. The choice is yours.

This is a new method.
    I just got this method a few days ago and therefor cannot guarantee a length of account duration. If accounts close prematurely and I cannot re-activate them in some way, I agree to close shop immediately. I do not wish to cause any harm or inconvenience to anyone. Due to this fact (as compensation for anyone that wants an account despite this risk), I will sell all accounts at HALF PRICE until the 10. May while people try out the accounts and confirm that they work as they are supposed to. If they do NOT work as they should, I will request a close immediately as stated in my Disclaimer. Also, if all goes well after the 10. May, I'll be opening in the Elite Sellers section as well. But so far, I haven't run into any problems.

As you can see, the project files are available for download (check download bar at the bottom to see that it actually downloads) and I can watch any video in the course (just picked one randomly for proof).

You can see that when I download the PC software, I can download the entire courses offline (which is only available in the annual premium subscription (the one for ~$300+)).

1. No refunds after you receive the account.
    2. You have read the entire thread upon purchase and will not dispute anything stated.
    3. A chargeback will result in a scam report.
    4. I will help you as long as I am able to. If the method stops working, I will not help you anymore regarding the account.
    5. You understand that these Terms of Service may be changed at any given time without notifying you.

Disclaimer: Due to the nature of custom accounts, there is no guarantee as to when the method to creating them might stop working. Because of these circumstances, I take no responsibility for accounts that stop working when the method stops working and will not provide refunds. That is the only risk that comes with my services but I will provide support as much as you need while the method works.

I will happily provide two vouch copies for any qualified user interested. One of them is reserved for a donor or a member with >2,000 posts.
    Vouch copies left: 2/2
    Last edited by Cursed; 05-01-2016 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Added proof

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LunaScratch For This Useful Post:

NYCSavage (04-10-2016),Q%A&edf#$#$ (04-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    -- BUMP --

I still have two vouch copies available. Let me know on Skype if you want more information or would like to buy on.
    50% off still happening!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Vouch and recommend ! LunaScratch is offering a great deal on a service that would cost
    $34.99 monthly for only $7.50 - $10, and we have evidence to believe it is indeed a lifetime
    subscription as of now.

For those who do not know, Lynd*****m is an online education company that offers thousands of
    video courses on 3D & Animation, Audio & Music, Business, CAD, Design, Developer, Education &
    E-learning, IT, Marketing, Photography, Video and Web, as well as many software tutorials.

Would personally recommend the site because I have used it before for school.
    Videos are professional and high quality, but most importantly up to date as they frequently release
    new content and even have weekly series. Unlike other websites, you are not limited to specific courses
    or learning paths you pay for individually, but you get the whole package able to view everything
    they have available in their library.

Like with most custom accounts, you are able to customize your settings and do not need
    to worry about hiding your activity. This makes a huge difference in my opinion, especially for a learning/
    education website. I am able to take advantage their Playlist, Notebook, and Bookmarking feature, and
    customize my interests for recommendations.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Q%A&edf#$#$ For This Useful Post:

LunaScratch (04-10-2016),NYCSavage (04-12-2016)

Thanks
    Vouch copy review
    Product/Service: Custom Lynda lifetime accounts
    What is the product/service offering?: LunaScratch is offering custom Lynd*****m accounts.
    The Value: Worth the value, monthly premium from Lynda itself is $39.99/month.
    Overall : If you are interested in using Lynd*****m but don't want to pay the full price, I would recommend this service. LunaScratch was extremely fast in giving me the account and is very professional about the whole process.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

LunaScratch (04-11-2016),NYCSavage (04-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    -- BUMP --

I've got one vouch copy left. If you're interested in buying, currently the accounts are $5 each (for lifetime) so let me know on skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamatsu View Post

Vouch and recommend ! LunaScratch is offering a great deal on a service that would cost
    $34.99 monthly for only $7.50 - $10, and we have evidence to believe it is indeed a lifetime
    subscription as of now.

For those who do not know, Lynd*****m is an online education company that offers thousands of
    video courses on 3D & Animation, Audio & Music, Business, CAD, Design, Developer, Education &
    E-learning, IT, Marketing, Photography, Video and Web, as well as many software tutorials.

Would personally recommend the site because I have used it before for school.
    Videos are professional and high quality, but most importantly up to date as they frequently release
    new content and even have weekly series. Unlike other websites, you are not limited to specific courses
    or learning paths you pay for individually, but you get the whole package able to view everything
    they have available in their library.

Like with most custom accounts, you are able to customize your settings and do not need
    to worry about hiding your activity. This makes a huge difference in my opinion, especially for a learning/
    education website. I am able to take advantage their Playlist, Notebook, and Bookmarking feature, and
    customize my interests for recommendations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    Vouch copy review
    Product/Service: Custom Lynda lifetime accounts
    What is the product/service offering?: LunaScratch is offering custom Lynd*****m accounts.
    The Value: Worth the value, monthly premium from Lynda itself is $39.99/month.
    Overall : If you are interested in using Lynd*****m but don't want to pay the full price, I would recommend this service. LunaScratch was extremely fast in giving me the account and is very professional about the whole process.
    Thanks for the vouches, guys! I really appreciate it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LunaScratch For This Useful Post:

NYCSavage (04-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    just want to ask is it the library access one? if yes i think it will only last for 1 month and you need to make new one

and the method to create it is everywhere xD

correct me if i wrong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by GunVein View Post
    just want to ask is it the library access one? if yes i think it will only last for 1 month and you need to make new one

and the method to create it is everywhere xD

correct me if i wrong
    It is that one, are you sure that it only lasts a month? Have you had first-hand experience with it?

Thanks for any light on the subject!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Added you to Skype, looking forward to speaking to you very soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post

It is that one, are you sure that it only lasts a month? Have you had first-hand experience with it?

Thanks for any light on the subject!
    ya i created mine like a month ago and it is not working anymore after 1 month haha

goodluck on sales btw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by GunVein View Post
    ya i created mine like a month ago and it is not working anymore after 1 month haha

goodluck on sales btw
    Thanks Like I said, it's half price while I'm unsure about it. If they do only last a month then I'll be either dropping my prices quite a bit or just closing down shop (probably the latter). I guess we'll see in about a month!

Thanks
    Vouch !
    Really cool guy, very honest. Explained everything to me.
    Got a working account for now !

Thanks !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 0asis For This Useful Post:

LunaScratch (04-13-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    -- BUMP --

Online an selling, will be available for the next two hours or so!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    -- BUMP --

Currently I have a potential opportunity for MUCH more reliable accounts. I'm not able to achieve this just yet (due to financial reasons) but every account bought now will receive another account as soon as I have the better method available. I'm online and selling right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    -- BUMP --

Still selling, add me on Skype @ iLunaScratch for more information or if you'd like to buy!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    -- BUMP --

Still selling, will hopefully be getting the new method soon! When I do, prices might go up a bit and I'll be selling in Elite Sellers as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast