Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thumbs up Steam Hourboosting! | 7 days = 3€ | 1 Month = 12€ | Multiple Payment methods!

Selling steam idling spots for a pretty cheap price. Your account will get your own script to minimize downtime and errors as much as possible. For now only 20 spots is available.

MAKE SURE TO READ MY LATEST BUMP FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT THE SERVICE AND IF I'M AVAILABLE!

THIS SERVICE HAS NO SUPPORT FOR STEAM MOBILE AUTHENTICATOR! (Yet..!)
    Make sure that your account that you wish to have boosted does NOT have a mobile authenticator activated on it before ordering a spot!

Payment methods:

Contact Methods:
    Skype: lillagubben1337 When adding, please state the reason why otherwise i will not accept!
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MeisterSenpai/ When adding me, leave a comment so i know the reason why!

Time Zone: GMT +1 (Stockholm, Sweden)
    I am available after Noon (12:00) on Mondays and Wednesdays and after 15:00 on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I am 90% available during the weekends.

Proof of service: Here are 2 of my accounts which i have had boosted for a little while.
    Pictures Here! (Imgur Album)

Prices:

Trial Package - 7 days, 1 Account, Max 5 Games

3€ / 0,007804 BTC (7,804 mBTC) / 2 CS:GO Key (No skins accepted for Trial package!)

168 hours X 5 games = 840 hours of total playtime.
    A great package if you want to try out my service.

1 Month Package - 1 Month, 1 Account (Add an extra account for 2€ per account), Unlimited Games (Recommended: 30 games)

12€ / 0,03122 BTC (31.22 mBTC) / 6 CS:GO Keys / 15€ in Skins (5€ or 10€ skins only! No junk!)

720 hours X 30 games = 21600 hours of total playtime

Custom Package? - Contact me!

How the service works:
    1. Select Package
    2. Select Payment method. Payment through paypal has to go through FAMILY & FRIENDS otherwise it will NOT be accepted! For other payment methods, talk with me first!
    3. Once the payment has been confirmed, the information of the account that you wish to have boosted has to be sent to me. This includes Username, Password and Steamguard code when requested. Make sure to change your password before you leave your account information to me.
    4. Choose which games you would like to have boosted. Make a list of APPIDs using https://steamdb.info/
    I will not do this for you! I recommend only boosting 30 games per account.
    5. Sit back, relax and watch your playtime grow!

DISCLAIMER
    The hourboost script that i use is not finished, and i will continue to work on it during your idle time. The script may be restarted multiple times a day. If the script is off for more than 3 hours, a compensation will be given.
    You can't change games during your boosting time!
    You can't change your password during the boosting time!

Terms & Conditions
    I have the right to deny you from using my service
    I have the right to remove you from the hourbooster with no refund nor compensation
    You have no right to refund or dispute your purchase
    By using my service you are agreeing to these terms & conditions

FAQ:
    Q: Can i still play games?
    A: Yes, you can! The script should automaticlly reconnect and start idling again once the account is not being used.

Q: How many games can i idle?
    A: Unlimited, but more than 30 games may not work. I recommend only boosting 30 games at one time.

Q: Will i recieve trading cards?
    A: Yes!

Q: Is my account information safe!
    A: Yes ofcourse! Your account information is 100% safe. Your account is never touching my own computer, and you are not sharing the idling script with others accounts. I recommend that you change password before using my service and again after using my service. You cannot change your password during the service!
    Last edited by ToasTen; 04-24-2016 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Changed a lot..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Online taking orders pretty much all day today. (Monday 2016-04-25 GMT+1)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Taking orders all day today. (2016-04-27 GMT +1)