Thread: Sick song

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Okay? And what I supposed to do with this knowledge? Shove it up to my ass so I give fuck about it?

Honestly, if you have a depression then go visit a doctor about it and talk to him/her about it, I'm not a doc, so I can't help you, stay strong twat.
    "Okay? And what I supposed to do with this knowledge? Shove it up to my ass so I give fuck about it?"

then why reply ...

Infraction incoming

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post

"Okay? And what I supposed to do with this knowledge? Shove it up to my ass so I give fuck about it?"

then why reply ...

Infraction incoming
    Infraction for being opinionated and don't care what is going on in your life? Logic.

If you don't want me to reply, then make your life easier and don't reply back, or you just have to so you can pop 1 post count into yours and make yourself more "famous"?
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Amazon's warehouse, stealing packages and making them benjies
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    This song is a bomb!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's alright, all my panda loves going around spreading negative energy & calling people twats while accusing them of riding dicks, etc.

I think our panda is going through some mid-life crisis at the moment, so I advise not to waste too much of your energy combating his erratic aggression.

But just remember at the end of the day, we all love you Sander the Panda, so it's okay, don't be too harsh on yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
    It's alright, all my panda loves going around spreading negative energy & calling people twats while accusing them of riding dicks, etc.

Yeah, I spread "negativity" and yes I love call people twats but it is not as bad as most people around here, but I guess I'm the only bad guy here since you can't only see what I do but not others do, so speak about spreading negativity.

I think our panda is going through some mid-life crisis at the moment, so I advise not to waste too much of your energy combating his erratic aggression.
    You think? Don't think, cos that's fucking stupid when you don't know anything about said person, in this case that being me, yeah you've wasted enough your ignorant time on me, so why not STOP? Or am I suddenly so important to you that you gotta say shit like that without even knowing me? Really? Get a fucking life and fix your own mid-life crisis if you think that I have that.

But just remember at the end of the day, we all love you Sander the Panda, so it's okay, don't be too harsh on yourself.
    K. Whatever you say, kid. I'm not harsh on myself, thanks for saying something again without knowing me, but in MPGH, everyone knows everyone without really knowing anything at all, but then again this is multiplayer game hacking site and this is general, so why wouldn't people "know" other people..

I call it being too fucking curious and thinking fake shit in their head, anyway I've had enough of this bullshit, if you keep replying to me, then that means you got nothing to better to do than being such a selfish retard.

I've wasted 22 minutes typing this reply to this autist, get a life will you? Rather than putting your nose into other people business.

Edit: Anyhow, I'm gonna stop giving shit what other people think they know, cos blah, waste of the time and I really don't care.
    Last edited by Charion; 04-29-2016 at 02:58 PM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm not harsh on myself, thanks for saying something again without knowing me, but in MPGH
    It's okay if you don't understand what sarcasm is.
    I'm the only bad guy here since you can't only see what I do but not others do, so speak about spreading negativity.
    I have a hard time understanding your flawless english :/ you really trying to compare yourself with people that are more obnoxious?

I've wasted 22 minutes typing this reply to this autist, get a life will you? Rather than putting your nose into other people business.
    That's one way to think of it, but
    Well to me, this is quite an entertainment, because I never realized how unique of a person like you existed here on MPGH. It's simply astonishing.

Edit: Anyhow, I'm gonna stop giving shit what other people think they know, cos blah, waste of the time and I really don't care.
    Yeah, it's like you really know how to use your time for anything else better? my lovely panduh ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

No one loves him

Sander irl:
    Last edited by 71c; 04-30-2016 at 01:52 AM.

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

No one loves him

Sander irl:
    ok .

Honestly, that gif reminds me someone else rather than me, since I don't miss. Boohoo, in all honesty, I careless if someone loves me or they don't, cos it really doesn't bother me. So thanks. :P

- - - Updated - - -

It's okay if you don't understand what sarcasm is.

I have a hard time understanding your flawless english :/ you really trying to compare yourself with people that are more obnoxious?

That's one way to think of it, but
    Well to me, this is quite an entertainment, because I never realized how unique of a person like you existed here on MPGH. It's simply astonishing.

Yeah, it's like you really know how to use your time for anything else better? my lovely panduh ?
    ok .

I'm not unique, I just come here to entertain myself with people such as yourself who go deep in comments like these, honestly its quite pathetic to see some fake bitch love someone who they don't even know, so adios bitch.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

ok .

Honestly, that gif reminds me someone else rather than me, since I don't miss. Boohoo, in all honesty, I careless if someone loves me or they don't, cos it really doesn't bother me. So thanks. :P

- - - Updated - - -

ok .

I'm not unique, I just come here to entertain myself with people such as yourself who go deep in comments like these, honestly its quite pathetic to see some fake bitch love someone who they don't even know, so adios bitch.

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

not even funny .
    All opinions are my own.

Thanks
    Well idk, sounds kinda boring...

Premium Member since : 01-19-2016

Contributor : 02-27-2016 - 11.09.2017

League of Legends Minion since : 08-24-2016

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion since : 12-29-2016

Steam Minion since : 02-11-2017

Resigned : 04-20-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nah , not for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Old. And kinda got annoying since everyone is listening to it these days. Just disgusts me when someone overplays a song.
    Dave is a jackass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post

not even funny .

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    The song is pretty trash.
    All opinions are my own.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234