Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Amendment 14 makes it so once given, unless they themselves submit to another nation, citizenship cannot be forcibly taken from someone lmao
    Citizenship can be revoked through a process called 'denaturalization'. I don't know where you're getting your information from.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 408 View Post
    Citizenship can be revoked through a process called 'denaturalization'. I don't know where you're getting your information from.

as i said, under certain conditions.

being a part of a certain religion isnt reason

Thanks
    as i said, under certain conditions.

being a part of a certain religion isnt reason
    When members of that religion have a very high chance of committing terrorist acts it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    100%. A multitude of factors come into play here -environment, upbringing and religion. There are plenty of peaceful Muslims, but the one thing they have in common with non-violent religious adherents is that they don't take their scripture seriously.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This literally gave me cancer smh, no one is more prone to any type of violence than any one else.
    Anger management programs wouldn't be a thing of this was true
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by yep123 View Post

Sorry but i'm put off reading it from just the starting as it says "It is wrong to say "ISIS are not Muslims" (but i've given the whole thing a skim re read) which is right and i agree with it. ISIS are or believe that they are Muslim yes, but all not Muslim's are ISIS. So this doesn't really look at the original point we were talking about the entire thing. Everybody interpret things differently, if they didn't then everyone who calls themselves a Muslim would either be peaceful or they will not, due to there being no interpretation. But you don't just see 1 type of Muslim you see many.

Dude really think about things in-depth there is always a reason for something you just got to look far back enough.
    Where did I say Muslims are innately violent; I said they are statistically more likely to be violent, which is 100% true. The facts may be sad, and the facts may be unfortunate, but they are facts nonetheless. I do see many different types of muslims, and I work with a couple at my job, and they couldn't be better people. On the other hand, there are droves that are accepting of terrorism, whether directly, or simply supporting it. Islam more than any other religion in the world, is at a crossroads, and it needs to decide where it wants to go. It happened with Judaism, it happened with Christianity, and now it's happening with Islam.
    Last edited by Aborted; 06-13-2016 at 05:15 AM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    Right now, they are more likely.
    Islam is the most dangerous and extreme religion right now.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mus...merica/5333619
    dont google about Islam Russia kills Syrians no1 even said

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Where did I say Muslims are innately violent; I said they are statistically more likely to be violent, which is 100% true. The facts may be sad, and the facts may be unfortunate, but they are facts nonetheless. I do see many different types of muslims, and I work with a couple at my job, and they couldn't be better people. On the other hand, there are droves that are accepting of terrorism, whether directly, or simply supporting it. Islam more than any other religion in the world, is at a crossroads, and it needs to decide where it wants to go. It happened with Judaism, it happened with Christianity, and now it's happening with Islam.
    bro bro woa u say Islam is a violent religion..as always i say dont google bro Islam adopts kindness with every being includes animals
    Well any1 of u wont adopt a cat if its blind(now msg me yes we do) where as Islam has made obligatory on us if u see a blind cat its ur responsibility to take care of it as it could not find its own food....Islam is violent?
    well heres Quran verse: "Allah(God) commands you to uphold justice and to do good to others and to give to the relatives." (16:90)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mus...merica/5333619
    dont google about Islam Russia kills Syrians no1 even said

- - - Updated - - -

bro bro woa u say Islam is a violent religion..as always i say dont google bro Islam adopts kindness with every being includes animals
    Well any1 of u wont adopt a cat if its blind(now msg me yes we do) where as Islam has made obligatory on us if u see a blind cat its ur responsibility to take care of it as it could not find its own food....Islam is violent?
    well heres Quran verse: "Allah(God) commands you to uphold justice and to do good to others and to give to the relatives." (16:90)
    What Islam teaches, and what some Muslims actually do are entirely different things.

As I already said, I'm not saying at all that Islam is innately violent, I'm simply saying that at the current time, it's more violent than other religions (which it absolutely is). Terrorism is an absolute non-issue for most religions, but is a massive problem with Islam. Are you actually going to deny that?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

What Islam teaches, and what some Muslims actually do are entirely different things.

As I already said, I'm not saying at all that Islam is innately violent, I'm simply saying that at the current time, it's more violent than other religions (which it absolutely is). Terrorism is an absolute non-issue for most religions, but is a massive problem with Islam. Are you actually going to deny that?
    At the end of the day, they're all still religious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

The Quran gives not a new religion but the purest of all monotheistic religions. Quran upholds the original religions brought by the Prophets Abraham, Moses, Jesus and others. All earlier prophets of God are respected prophets of Islam, who are excellent examples to emulate for all Muslims.

Well as u say its more violent atm then other religions which it is is not...Jews they never said Christians they never said bro, as always i say dont google u have eyes and brains just try to think... Jews in Israel killed many Palestinians. Literally no1 even raised their voice i mean this is hypocrisy...
    Islam word in Arabic means peace how could their be terror in it. TERROR HAS NO RELIGION

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    "ISIS" and "Extremists" are not "Muslims" don't you people understand???
    Quraan has no one letter saying that we should kill someone for not being a Muslim.....
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    "ISIS" and "Extremists" are not "Muslims" don't you people understand???
    Quraan has no one letter saying that we should kill someone for not being a Muslim.....
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa.../violence.aspx
    Have a read through that.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa.../violence.aspx
    Have a read through that.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
    For the first one you mentioned :

You didn't read this verse
    (2:190) Which is before the one you mentioned "191" and it says :
    "And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors." "190", "191" : "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."

So Allah didn't say : Kill them without any reason. It's Jihad which basically means : Defense, and as a verb : Defend.
    So I want you to explain me that we should never defend ourselves if someone attacks us....
    All countries defend themselves if they are under attack even yours!

Fucked groups Like ISIS (Which is for sure made by USA and other great countries) want to make the meaning of Jihad is the terrorist and killing people.

Again the 190th verse says : "And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors." Check the bolded words

So you know now we shouldn't kill you or non-Muslims persons

all the verses above are from Surat Al-Baqraa
    ==================================

For the second one :
    "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." I think what I've explained above explain this verse too.
    and this verse is talking about Jihad

==================================
    For your information Islam doesn't allow killing other people!

(17:33) : "And do not kill anyone which Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause. And whoever is killed (intentionally with hostility and oppression and not by mistake), We have given his heir the authority [(to demand Qisas, Law of Equality in punishment or to forgive, or to take Diya (blood money)]. But let him not exceed limits in the matter of taking life (i.e he should not kill except the killer only). Verily, he is helped (by the Islamic law)."

a part in
    (5:32) says : "if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind"
    History

STILL ALIVE!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

ID3F4CTED (01-07-2018)

Thanks
    Let's say ISIS and other extremist groups aren't Muslims (they are), what about the Muslims long ago that killed people in the name of their religion in order to spread their religion? They took slaves, killed millions in the name of their religion and a lot of other horrible things. Their religion was the core of their beliefs, if they aren't real Muslims, I don't know what are.

Quote Originally Posted by [A
    CE;11789873](17:33) : "And do not kill anyone which Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause. And whoever is killed (intentionally with hostility and oppression and not by mistake), We have given his heir the authority [(to demand Qisas, Law of Equality in punishment or to forgive, or to take Diya (blood money)]. But let him not exceed limits in the matter of taking life (i.e he should not kill except the killer only). Verily, he is helped (by the Islamic law)."
    A "just cause" meant something a lot different back when this stuff was written.

Quote Originally Posted by [A
    CE;11789873]a part in (5:32) says : "if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind"
    Last edited by Cohen; 07-03-2016 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Let's say ISIS and other extremist groups aren't Muslims (they are), what about the Muslims long ago that killed people in the name of their religion in order to spread their religion? They took slaves, killed millions in the name of their religion and a lot of other horrible things. Their religion was the core of their beliefs, if they aren't real Muslims, I don't know what are.

A "just cause" meant something a lot different back when this stuff was written.

Tell me what is the groups of Muslims that are killing another people ???
    Don't say All of the Muslims I want NAMES for people or groups!

Islam don't need a reformation It is created by the god and if you agree it needs a reformation then you agree that humans are better than the god who made them.
    If you think there is no god then it's your problem and really do you have a brain? If I said : this is a pie, who made it? you would answer : the cooker (whoever is he)
    But if I said : No, no one made it, it made it self. you will say that i am crazy because the pie can't exist without someone to make it! You also!

also you don't discuss Islam and the translated to English version of Quraan Because ِِArabic is More eloquence than English
    I've stopped the video when I saw him talking on "He" word and just for saying that, he is not a person that can discuss something like that because he don't know the both languages.

and this is the right translation : "if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind."

it means : Who, not he, she or it or whatever!
    This guy don't know what is he talking about!
    for the first one ask me what do you agree with and I will reply to you.
    Last edited by Ace; 07-03-2016 at 10:24 PM.
    History

STILL ALIVE!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast