Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER-X View Post
    your 100% right about the ltc/lta, its just an ascii file but somehow encrypted. extracting the rb001.rez file is not a problem, but the encryption of the .ltc is the real deal, tried searching for the decryption(AES_Encrypted, Symmetric Algorythm, 256 * 256 Rijhndael Managed, Base64, one of these i think) keys in dumped crossfire exe but i failed a lot of time's .
    the rez files are encrypted as the game installs/updates. I'll install the game when i get more time and re-find that folder

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    the rez files are encrypted as the game installs/updates. I'll install the game when i get more time and re-find that folder
    Dayum? you?
    One Position Kill CFBR

Thanks
    bad core double ltc from .bca

Thanks
    yep , thank you very much, ill be waiting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Its been years since I modded Crossfire (I hail from the lands of Combat Arms), so I'm not 100% sure anymore. There WAS a tutorial in this section years ago, but I think the updated thread with the rez extractor linked below works better

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1279865
    That rez extractor won't do the trick I guess at least it won't probably do 100% of the job even if it will extract the files because they are compressed.

Rez files are not encrypted, it's just the files inside that are compressed.

one of the stupidest REZ based threads I've ever seen.... lets start from the beginning

Rez files in CF are much different than any other game based on Lithtech Jupiter. You need to get the Unencrypted during game install from the Temp folder (last i checked)

Once you have that, you need an extractor that can extract from the CF based rez files

LTC Files and LTA files ARE THE SAME. Both can be opened by Model Edit, RenderStyle Editor (if its a RS File), or DEdit (if its a map file)

That's how you mod LTC and LTA files. From there, you Compile them to LTB and that's what the game reads
    As for the LTC there's indeed an encryption but I don't remember which one. I had the source but I don't remember where I've put it. I can give you one tip on how to work with this though : IDA Pro + CrossFire CBT.
    @ALL: Oh and there's an upcoming new rez compression in Lithtech resource file v1.1 rez files.
    Last edited by UltraPGNoob; 02-04-2018 at 03:01 AM.
    My Threads:

- CrossFire Mods:
    Wooden Knife

- CrossFire Tutorials:
    How to make a logger
    Total number of guns in weaponmgr

- CrossFire NA Addies:
    Video Settings (not useful but just wanted to share) OUTDATED

- CrossFire NA Hacks:
    UltraPGNoob Public Hack v1 DETECTED (02-24-2011)
    UltraPGNoob Public Hack v2 DETECTED (06-22-2011)
    UltraPGNoob Public Hack v3 DETECTED (07-04-2011)

- CrossFire EU Hacks:
    UltraPGNoob Public Hack - Special Edition (Knife Weapon Hack) DETECTED (02-26-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
    That rez extractor won't do the trick I guess at least it won't probably do 100% of the job even if it will extract the files because they are compressed.

Rez files are not encrypted, it's just the files inside that are compressed.

As for the LTC there's indeed an encryption but I don't remember which one. I had the source but I don't remember where I've put it. I can give you one tip on how to work with this though : IDA Pro + CrossFire CBT.
    @ALL: Oh and there's an upcoming new rez compression in Lithtech resource file v1.1 rez files.
    The LTC is very different than cft, cft is just an simple encrypted decimal (can be converted to txt or csv using a tool).

do you mind sharing if you somehow found it ? the v1.1 is ez pz, i have a sample here, injector/cfrez is still working but im not sure if the rez maker is functioning well on the new version(bet it doesn't).
    Last edited by SHOOTER-X; 02-04-2018 at 08:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I had CFT since long now I improved my CFT editor for already 2 years or so. LTC is something harder to get than CFT. It has a slight difference compared to the one used in lithtech jupiter engine. Now for cfrez v1.1 I got 2 suggestions. Either it uses LZMA or similar compression methods or it's encrypted + LZMA 1 or 2. But anyway it wont be easy to find I tried the get lzma properties app I made and it's not working at all.
    My Threads:

- CrossFire Mods:
    Wooden Knife

- CrossFire Tutorials:
    How to make a logger

- CrossFire NA Addies:

- CrossFire NA Hacks:

- CrossFire EU Hacks:
    UltraPGNoob Public Hack - Special Edition (Knife Weapon Hack) DETECTED (02-26-2012)

Thanks
    I had CFT since long now I improved my CFT editor for already 2 years or so. LTC is something harder to get than CFT. It has a slight difference compared to the one used in lithtech jupiter engine. Now for cfrez v1.1 I got 2 suggestions. Either it uses LZMA or similar compression methods or it's encrypted + LZMA 1 or 2. But anyway it wont be easy to find I tried the get lzma properties app I made and it's not working at all.
    The cft editor i have is way back in 2009 made by a brazilian coder, it only convert's cft to csv, csv to cft is broken nad still working in progress :V.
    about the cfrez,compression method is still readable by the old lzma , maybe the encryption is the thing that needs to work on? idk . is it already implemented on cfqq?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER-X View Post
    The cft editor i have is way back in 2009 made by a brazilian coder, it only convert's cft to csv, csv to cft is broken nad still working in progress :V.
    about the cfrez,compression method is still readable by the old lzma , maybe the encryption is the thing that needs to work on? idk . is it already implemented on cfqq?
    Lol 2009 CFT didn't exist back then. You made my day xD. I got a converter and an editor for cft. for that compression it's on crossfire korea if I remember right. I'll check it later but I'm pretty sure they used another LZ compression they seem to be kinda fan of those compression methods. Since ltc uses lzss which is once again LZ compression. For _AN.dat they use something else but it's easy to get the decompression method of this kind of file. Maybe CFQQ has it but not sure since it's been quite a while it has been released.
    Last edited by UltraPGNoob; 02-05-2018 at 12:34 AM.
    My Threads:

- CrossFire Mods:
    Wooden Knife

- CrossFire Tutorials:
    How to make a logger

- CrossFire NA Addies:

- CrossFire NA Hacks:

- CrossFire EU Hacks:

Thanks
    was just expressing how old the tool that i got for free :V(dinosaur age). Whats inside an AN_.dat? I haven't found any info about that, is it an info about an map file ? Perhaps the index of the texture of a map file(REZ/TS). If only cf accompanied battleye or similar anti cheat. Would have been a great fps in asia or the international.
    Last edited by SHOOTER-X; 02-05-2018 at 04:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Battleye is crap from what I experienced and _AN.dat contains minimap places name like A Site

Thanks
    Battleye is crap from what I experienced and _AN.dat contains minimap places name like A Site
    really ? from my experience the battleeye do a neat job, only names? that suck :V, btw where do capsule weapons info(winning rate something like this) located in rez? or its located in the servers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Serverside in databases

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12