Thread: Realized

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Realized

It took me a long time, but I realized that you guys have a support section. (I know call me an idiot)

under any event, I used to use MPGH a lot, and I still do, but I have a tendency to forget my account information and stuff v.v

I would like to regain access to my oldest MPGH account, and to have all other ones deleted so I can actually become a part of the community

my member UID:1024743

(I cannot post links)

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1024743
    Last edited by Liz; 05-02-2016 at 10:46 PM. Reason: edit

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Unfortunately your IPs do not match, and are not even remotely close. So I cannot ascertain you are the actual owner without you providing the info. Such as previous locations of residence in 2011, what was the email used by the account, etc. We also do not delete accounts, for any reason.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Unfortunately your IPs do not match, and are not even remotely close. So I cannot ascertain you are the actual owner without you providing the info. Such as previous locations of residence in 2011, what was the email used by the account, etc. We also do not delete accounts, for any reason.
    it was prolly Tirana,Albania, as that was where my father's job had moved and him and the entirety of my family prior to my return to the USA for college.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Afraid not, the account only has a registration IP, and it does not match any of the countries mentioned.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Afraid not, the account only has a registration IP, and it does not match any of the countries mentioned.

I could've sworn that would be it, could you PM the email on the account to me and perhaps I could reset it that way?

Not too sure how to prove I own it, i lived in Tirana from 08-14, the only other explanation I could provide is maybe I was utilizing a VPS/VPN when using it, I only made it to download a tool for minecraft if I recall.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fienish View Post
    I could've sworn that would be it, could you PM the email on the account to me and perhaps I could reset it that way?

Not too sure how to prove I own it, i lived in Tirana from 08-14, the only other explanation I could provide is maybe I was utilizing a VPS/VPN when using it, I only made it to download a tool for minecraft if I recall.
    There were no posts, so cannot determine what sections the account visited. Cannot provide the email without a confirmation you're the actual owner. As far as I can tell the account's only IP is not a VPN but an ISP.

I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

There were no posts, so cannot determine what sections the account visited. Cannot provide the email without a confirmation you're the actual owner. As far as I can tell the account's only IP is not a VPN but an ISP.
    Not too sure what else I can do then tbh, it was a long while ago. I doubt you would take my word, I really do want to come back on my OG account and purchase Premium and stuff there. Let me know if you decide I am legitimate Liz, and I appreciate your help and how well you do your job regardless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Only ways I can determine that would be with you either confirming the email the account uses, or confirming the IP locations used at the time. I'm sorry I cannot assist you further. I will leave this thread open, in case you do remember the email on it. If it helps, it was a Gmail one.

I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    tried all my emails numerous times, nothing unfortunately, i guess I will be becoming part of the community on this email lizzy, gonna make a $125 btc donation to arunforce for prm seller and permium rn, feel free to ban that acc or whatever