Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cannot Run in DOS mode

I'm entirely stuck. Every single time I tried to open a public hack to see if it's working (Cause I don't play CA anymore, my little cousin does.) It always gives me computer-made characters, and then it says "Cannot run in DOS Mode". To begin with, I have been working with computer for awhile, but this is completely boggling my mind. Anyone know how to fix this error/problem/bug? What ever it is?

Thanks
    Try running this by Nexon if your not using any hacks.
    [IMG]https://i272.photobucke*****m/albums/jj182/snow243/thatsracist3hc1.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

KING is an AMERICAN TO THE DEATH.

He doesn't even agree with himself sometimes. But at night, before he goes to sleep. He does a prayer to a god he doesn't believe in and ask for the deity to watch over his country....while he sleeps.

KING is a true AMERICAN....An all AMERICAN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's the thing though. I am trying to open hacks to test them. o_O. I'm kind of a computer addict, and long story short I just wanna fix it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    OK,
    I think I understand your problem.
    You start up/inject a hack, then start up CA, and once CA start, the "cannot run in DOS mode" message comes up?

First thing to check is that all of the "Compatibility" options on your CA icon and Engine.exe icon are not selected/do not have check marks.

Second, are there any other programs running in the background? Check using ctrl+alt+delete and looking at all the
    processes currently running.

Third, dumb question, but your CA runs normally when the hack is not used right?

Fourth, do you have any "Compatibility" options selected for the injector your using/hack? If there's any selected/checked off, unselect them all.

Fifth, check out your CA folder to make sure there's only the CA files in there, and no previous hack files of any sort.

Sixth, try reinstalling CA, and try the hack again. It could be something corrupt with your CA files.

After all that, if any apply, like Kingstund202 mentioned, open a ticket with Nexon explaining the problem, and see what they say.
    Respect list:
    [MPGH]Liz, [MPGH]Dave84311, [MPGH][NIG]Obama, [MPGH]whitten, [MPGH]User1, [MPGH]Gourav2122, [MPGH]arunforce, [MPGH]Stumpy, [MPGH]-XpliCitt-, [MPGH]Luke420, [MPGH] ROUGHS3X, [MPGH]xFaith, [GFX]drsynyster, [GFX]EnergyK, [MPGH]jimmydang09, [MPGH]Kingstund101, [MPGH]WarPathSin666, [MPGH]legendaryhack, [MPGH]R3V, [MPGH]hejsan, [MPGH]scruffy, [MPGH]sendi11, [MPGH]bombsaway707
    (If I forgot any mods/admins, please message me.)

It is most obliged to press thanks for help received.