My Mood
    Aggressive
    Find new girlfriend.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    Find new girlfriend.
    Preferably stay single, cos fuck relationships.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I stopped reading after red text lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Fuck her stay up late and play CSGO
    I have been hacked by Cursed<---- is a fag

Vouches https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=866562[/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Break up .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar's Slave View Post
    CSGO Addicted ? @Gaar's Slave

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    So, I'm facing a difficult problem here, so I want a community input when it comes to this, the thing is my girlfriend is from Philippines, and I'm from Estonia, so I want to know is there anything I could do?

She keeps thinking that I don't do much at all to get there while in the background I do as much as in my capability to go there, and since it'd be my first flight there too, then I think that is way too much for first time flier. I don't have enough money to fly there, and she gave me a serious time stamp to be there (2-years), do you think that someone like her is worth of my time? I love her, but she controls 99.95% of what I do, I can't be up late, but I really enjoy being up late, she wants me to sleep with her, she doesn't like me playing CS:GO, she wants to call me middle of the game, and when I pick up she gets upset and ends the call cos I'm taking a game over her (dumb AF I know). We've been together over 4 months and now she asks me this question "Hm, what if one day my feelings for you change and i just want to be friends" - since I'm very emotional person, and that little thing can hurt me a lot.

So, I was wondering and been done that ever since I first broke up with her is that is she really worth it or not, I love her, I deeply do, but me not having a job but my dumb hobby which doesn't help me financially then I don't know what to do, I try everything but she keeps complaining and bitching.

Anyways, every answer I could have is possibly helpful, and if any of you fucks think I'm just joking then too bad for you dipshit.
    Hey Sander,

I actually have a very personal experience with something like this too. You are emotionally involved in to these things and it looks extremely similar as what I've gone through. It took about a year (after we met) before I decided this is something I can't keep doing. But of course, every situation is different. I get how you feel and I get that it's kind of a very tough and pretty much a scary decision to decide to give up on something like that. I also think it's not something you should decide over one night. The fact you already came to ask help of others actually does mean something already. You are already questioning if this is what you want or not.

I remember that I had excuses to keep going like: "Well maybe once we meet things will calm down" or "It's not THAT bad, just gotta learn to deal with these things".

The problem is, she wants you to change, she wants you to be different than who you are. She doesnt accept or respect your space and privacy, from what I hear of the story.

My question to you is, how happy are you at the moment. How happy were you before you were with her? Do you get energy waking up to talk to her? Or are you at a point that you doubt it's even a good idea to talk to her because you might feel shitty again (or even more shitty than you generally already feel).

After I met her and found out she isn't really how I imagined her, and how this isn't worth fighting for. I decided that it's done, she broke contact with me and I am doing after a few months so much better than before. I am not stressed to piss her off, I'm not worried of being in a fight again. All that negativity is gone and it has surely been the best for me, and for her. Long distance already makes it more difficult. Don't be afraid that you won't find another one because you surely will. Think good about how you feel when you with her generally. If not 80 - 90% of the time you are happy then you should really consider stopping it. I don't know the exact situation but I can surely emphatize and I hope you'll be ok

Good luck Sander,

Keep me posted!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by _Papyrus View Post
    Never heard of this anime, sorry
    Bro, you're a fucking savage.

ot: Just breakup her, she basically has two lives since she has taken yours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar's Slave View Post
    Watch anime*

- - - Updated - - -

Well, she isn't happy... Gaming makes me happy, even if the Multiplayer is stressful. Speaking of CS:GO, that shit is next level stress

I want to buy a new monitor which is 175 Euros, and she's like "eh, get the tickets, you can get it after you have been here."

Hi 4Mccakes xD

It's not even from Anime, you ignorant fuck.

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    YOu have problems dude

The first time Sander meets a girl he goes crazy and does everything she says

Wow...

You're a tool dude 8]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Watch anime*

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, you're just dumb.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Nope, you're just dumb.
    [IMG]https://i364.photobucke*****m/albums/oo85/jauntyeyepatch/oooooooooo.gif[/IMG]

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    YOu have problems dude

The first time Sander meets a girl he goes crazy and does everything she says

Wow...

You're a tool dude 8]
    Who said it was first time I ever meet a girl or had a relationship with, its so easy to come up with a bullshit assumption when you don't know anything of the matter, people who say "savage" bullshit are just as ignorant as this cock sucker we have here, if you have no real advice or help, then get the fuck out of here, I don't need little virgin fucks to come here and be generally spam posting ******s.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Watch anime*

- - - Updated - - -

OOOOH LOLOLOL YOU LEGEND

@OP Fly over and say hi. That's how PewDiePie and Marzia met ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Hey Sander,

I actually have a very personal experience with something like this too. You are emotionally involved in to these things and it looks extremely similar as what I've gone through. It took about a year (after we met) before I decided this is something I can't keep doing. But of course, every situation is different. I get how you feel and I get that it's kind of a very tough and pretty much a scary decision to decide to give up on something like that. I also think it's not something you should decide over one night. The fact you already came to ask help of others actually does mean something already. You are already questioning if this is what you want or not.
    I've been thinking about it since it has gotten worse over the time since we meet four months ago. Yeah, I am indeed questioning the matter really deep and thoughtful, but at the end of the day, it would make me feel worse than I was before.

I remember that I had excuses to keep going like: "Well maybe once we meet things will calm down" or "It's not THAT bad, just gotta learn to deal with these things".
    Yeah, I keep having these excuses too, but I also have other excuses that come up with like "What will happen if I do it, will I do something to myself, like end up locking myself into my own room and never peek out again"

The problem is, she wants you to change, she wants you to be different than who you are. She doesnt accept or respect your space and privacy, from what I hear of the story.
    Yeah, she wants to change me, I've understood that since we meet, and I want to change too, however the point is that she wants me to do such things at once, there are things I need to change though, and honestly I can't tell how much she motivates me in some aspect, but I can't have a day / night where I can be up late, do my YouTube stuff and worry about that, and here is the problem, I'm like my mum, she lets herself to be controlled, so I have a feeling that it has come to me too. You never know what kind of shit genetics are capable off

My question to you is, how happy are you at the moment. How happy were you before you were with her? Do you get energy waking up to talk to her? Or are you at a point that you doubt it's even a good idea to talk to her because you might feel shitty again (or even more shitty than you generally already feel).
    This is a tough question, there are things I wanna keep out of this thread since I know some people around here start to think that the matter I am saying is just pile of bullshit and I'm generally joking. However, believe me more because I am not however I can address this that I wasn't much happy before I met her, I was on low point, that low that I actually attempted to do something, something which almost everyone does every, and yes I have such a negative thoughts ...

After I met her and found out she isn't really how I imagined her, and how this isn't worth fighting for. I decided that it's done, she broke contact with me and I am doing after a few months so much better than before. I am not stressed to piss her off, I'm not worried of being in a fight again. All that negativity is gone and it has surely been the best for me, and for her. Long distance already makes it more difficult. Don't be afraid that you won't find another one because you surely will. Think good about how you feel when you with her generally. If not 80 - 90% of the time you are happy then you should really consider stopping it. I don't know the exact situation but I can surely emphatize and I hope you'll be ok

Good luck Sander,

Keep me posted!
    she makes me happy, I'm just so mad about the controlling situation =/

She has motivated to go out and get a job, I'm just so pissed about to control situation that is all, so I wonder if that is something to break up over or nah.

Also I need to like collect enough $ to travel there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post

OOOOH LOLOLOL YOU LEGEND

@OP Fly over and say hi. That's how PewDiePie and Marzia met ;D
    Do you have 1.5k euros to give me?

Achievements:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast