Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Pingu Sohan, could you explain a bit more about doing it manually? It's a bit vague...

Also, the merging process happens a lot quicker as to before, it used to work fine for me on 350ms, a month ago however I had to eventually decrease it to 200ms, then 20ms... I could merge around 15-20 bright auras before losing the resources

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Click buy, and then press alt+f4 instantly. Keep increasing the delay(the time interval between the two) in between the click and alt+f4 until you reach the point where it glitches.(increase it by very little. has to be below 1s.)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pingu sohan For This Useful Post:

Adam18 (03-21-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    hey, can i use this glitch for open treasure chest (twilly) without losing my magic rare keys ?
    btw, it still work for buying legion item without losing LT (speed:300)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrifqiw For This Useful Post:

pingu sohan (03-13-2017)

Thanks
    buat quest yang itemnya langsung masuk ke inventory gw rasa sih bisa, contoh kaya merge items itu kan langsung masuk ke inventory tanpa harus yes or no, nah buat yang item harus dipilih yes atau no ga bisa gan, gw udah coba quest di hero points. legion token masih bisa ya gw bisa jamin 40% keberhasilan tergantung kecepatan internet sama delay, untuk gw sendiri pasang 250 ngeborong semua item letok cmn dengan glitch ini

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Something that I quickly figured out was that you can couple this with any sort of mouse recording software, as long as you find a speed on the AHK script that works properly. For myself, I downloaded a program called "Mouse Recorder," which records your mouse pathing as well as key presses, and I made scripts for tedious things to merge shop glitch, such as Bones of the Void Realm, or any of the resources for BLoD/SKDA. Obviously, you need a consistent speed that works on the AHK Script, and you need to account for lag in the game servers, but for the most part, it's a nice little way to get resources while doing something else.
    Last edited by HalR; 03-13-2017 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Fixed some grammar

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HalR For This Useful Post:

pingu sohan (03-13-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HalR View Post
    Something that I quickly figured out was that you can couple this with any sort of mouse recording software, as long as you find a speed on the AHK script that works properly. For myself, I downloaded a program called "Mouse Recorder," which records your mouse pathing as well as key presses, and I made scripts for tedious things to merge shop glitch, such as Bones of the Void Realm, or any of the resources for BLoD/SKDA. Obviously, you need a consistent speed that works on the AHK Script, and you need to account for lag in the game servers, but for the most part, it's a nice little way to get resources while doing something else.
    or you use a bot and keep the ability to use your mouse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    So guys, i already try this glitch to turn in "open treasure chest" quest and the result is....... failed :"
    i get the item and my magic rare keys is gone but my treasure chest didn't decrease. i think aqw has a way to protect their acs item from this glitch~
    for the autohotkey i use "sleep 80" & "sleep 50"
    i dont want to try any further because i want to use my acs for something else, maybe someone can try it with another speed then post it here hehehe

note: sorry for my bad english

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin5907 View Post
    Faster means the number goes smaller, try jumping to 200 or 100
    Yeah allgoods man, switched it to 400 now it works like a charm. got me the dreadnaught house, all the new dark caster items all with just 3k lt's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I've been using 260 for months and it works every time but today I've done it 5 times and lost tokens every time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by tampacubano View Post
    I've been using 260 for months and it works every time but today I've done it 5 times and lost tokens every time.
    Try a new number? Test the new number out on cheaper legion items than require like 50 tokens or so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Try 100ms.
    The game gets faster with every update.
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by tampacubano View Post
    The number of times yo do the glitch also affects the number. And, if you start to fail, don't try more than twice with the same number.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pingu sohan View Post
    The number of times yo do the glitch also affects the number. And, if you start to fail, don't try more than twice with the same number.
    Interesting... I used 200 and it worked. Will it eventually stop working if I do it too much?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I still think manual is better than this

Especially as the game gets faster which is better for me since I often do the glitch too early and thus have to spam it over the course of a couple minutes.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudol Von Stroheim For This Useful Post:

pingu sohan (03-16-2017)

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast