Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji Vinsmoke View Post
    Is this going to work in other bots? because my computer won't open the hellquest, it says it's not safe.
    Try out the method Hunter linked above if hellquest won't work for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Try out the method Hunter linked above if hellquest won't work for you.
    Yup, I'm the one who post it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanji Vinsmoke For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    AE banning players?
    The chance of being banned for anything is still very low. Botters take up too much of the player base. The player base is what makes them money. If you're caught being associated with MPGH then you're banned for sure, but exploiting glitches or botting - the chances of being banned are tiny.
    That being said, eventually AE will lose patience and ban everyone - but that'll only be once the fate of the game doesn't matter for them anyway. AE doesn't need a server re-write to stop botting, there's always been much easier methods and they know that.
    Quoted from AQW 6/13/15 DNs

Testing Server Glitch Abuse
    Over the weekend, our whitehats (these are the security testers with mega-bonus programming skills who help us track down issues and exploits) let us know about a new AC glitch, where some people (less than 30) managed to get a LOT of free ACs due to some broken monthly-quest check code.

Those accounts have been rolled back and disabled. That means 1) they do not get to keep the ACs and 2) they will need to write in to Player Support to have their individual situation reviewed.

If you encounter any glitches or expoits on the testing server, please do not tweet about it or create more accounts to help make AE aware of the issue. The best thing to do is send a report to the Bug Tracker so we can get the devs on it as soon as possible!

Why do you want to ban for glitches like this, but not ones like the DoT room, merge shop, and quest window glitches?

Good question, phantom player! I believe it is the dev team's responsibility to fix glitches when they are in-game as soon as possible so they you guys cannot abuse them (and therefore don't get punished for them. The new server has fixed most of the glitches that people are using, so that will not be an issue very shortly.

But when it comes to AC-related glitches, where some people are abusing a glitch to get ACs... that is essentially stealing from Artix Entertainment, because everyone else needs to spend real money to get those ACs and the glitch abusers are getting them for free.
    I think this might involves us bank-space-glitchers.
    One bank space is like 200acs, and going over even the bank storage limit is kinda like you well you know what I mean.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Quoted from AQW 6/13/15 DNs

One bank space is like 200acs, and going over even the bank storage limit is kinda like you well you know what I mean.
    Doubtful. Pretty sure that won't fall under this category. This would be more like the merge shop DoT glitch if anything

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Good catch! Well it looks like their patience is running thin as I said in my post beforehand. But at the same time, AE are reasonable people. They don't blame their players who exploit glitches, they blame their code and work to fix it.
    It sounds like even the people who stole ACs get a chance to get their account back.

I wouldn't worry too much about this bank glitch in terms of a ban, but I'd say there is a chance you lose the items. But that's just speculation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Good catch! Well it looks like their patience is running thin as I said in my post beforehand. But at the same time, AE are reasonable people. They don't blame their players who exploit glitches, they blame their code and work to fix it.
    It sounds like even the people who stole ACs get a chance to get their account back.

I wouldn't worry too much about this bank glitch in terms of a ban, but I'd say there is a chance you lose the items. But that's just speculation.
    Well there is that slight chance with any glitch. I honestly doubt it though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It's still better to be mindful when using it regardless.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (06-16-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Bumping this for awareness purposes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Anyone mind making a video tutoria?

I feel like a fcking retard.. Can't get it to work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by jeppe2115 View Post
    Anyone mind making a video tutoria?

I feel like a fcking retard.. Can't get it to work
    Check the following out: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1124025.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Still working, 07/27/16.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234