Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    I placed the files in the folder but it isn't working , how to activate the mode ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by oosaru View Post
    I've been loving your mod pack since you started doing this. You have a awesome mix of mods in here that REALLY make the gameplay better imo. Great job and I hope you keep doing this for us Keep up the good work! Can't wait until this gets approved :3 @theman97
    Thanks I mostly use these mods my self so i decided to share them with all of you guys! I'm glad you like it, and i appreciate the support!

Quote Originally Posted by Spa4zie View Post
    What does actually mean Auto aim?
    It means that the mod combines the server reticle with giving it leed so it predicts enemy movement, it's usefull for snap shots and shot's at light tanks that are moving fast. But it dose not aim at weak spots. it's more like an upgrade to the existing auto aim system in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafin789 View Post
    I placed the files in the folder but it isn't working , how to activate the mode ?
    if you choosed "All in one" folder then you have to to copy the files to the main folder of WoT
    The default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\World_of_Tanks\

Here use this tutorial!

It works fine for me. So give it a try!
    Last edited by theman97; 05-28-2016 at 01:19 AM.
    I'm a professional Latvian! Proud to be one!
    My Modpacks will always be free, but if you want to help out, you can donate here! Thanks for the support I really appreciate it!

If you are offended by me then you should watch this video:
    :

Thanks
    How to activate mods ?

Thanks
    I get random crashes.

Thanks
    modi super...bet tev mosh ir wall hack?lai var redzet visus karte vai caur sienam?a to mani bombi visi pat tie ko es neesmu atklajis.

- - - Updated - - -

ir paris bagi...pec kada laika nerada vairs caur sienam atklatos tankus konturas nerada...un met no speles ara uz ekrana.3 stundas speleju kopa.2x no speles izmeta.pirms modiem no speles ara nemeta...

Thanks
    Have some random crashes, are they gonna get fixed/resolved or we have to deal with them? Or atleast is there a notion what causes them? Also thanks for the pack

Thanks
    he cant fix random crases if you dont say what crashing....

Thanks
    Its obviously the game that is crashing.

Thanks
    not used this pack before but if its the same as Chucks its jus the same as in game aim assist press Right Click and it will lock on to nearest tank if there moving the aim assist will put lead on the shots for you instead of aiming for the tank and all your shots landing behind moving targets at long range. it will also let you lock on to tanks when you playing arty in zoom mode it will do same but this time it puts a Cross showing you where you need to be aiming to hit when they on the move.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by mxxxxv View Post
    modi super...bet tev mosh ir wall hack?lai var redzet visus karte vai caur sienam?a to mani bombi visi pat tie ko es neesmu atklajis.

- - - Updated - - -

ir paris bagi...pec kada laika nerada vairs caur sienam atklatos tankus konturas nerada...un met no speles ara uz ekrana.3 stundas speleju kopa.2x no speles izmeta.pirms modiem no speles ara nemeta...
    Diemžēl nav tādas modifikācikas, kas ļautu to, kad vari redzēt neatklātos tankus. Tads kā wallhack WoT, nav un nekad arī nebūs!
    Runājot, par bugs nevaru, tev palīdzēt! Šīs modifikācijas taisa citi cilvēki es tās apkopoju tā lai cilvēkiem nav jāčakarējas.
    PS.Labāk raksti angliski nakamajās reizēs. Ja vēlies rakstīt Latviski, tad raksti PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eTraKo View Post
    Have some random crashes, are they gonna get fixed/resolved or we have to deal with them? Or atleast is there a notion what causes them? Also thanks for the pack
    Well i can't say what mod/mods could be the cause of the crash.. If i would know what mod is doing the crash i would upload it separately. Currently i can't help. I'm sorry. I will be testing the mods one by one to see what's the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by mxxxxv View Post
    he cant fix random crases if you dont say what crashing....
    That's correct.
    I'm a professional Latvian! Proud to be one!
    My Modpacks will always be free, but if you want to help out, you can donate here! Thanks for the support I really appreciate it!

If you are offended by me then you should watch this video:
    :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Great Hack!

- - - Updated - - -

whats the open menu button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by theman97 View Post
    Well i can't say what mod/mods could be the cause of the crash.. If i would know what mod is doing the crash i would upload it separately. Currently i can't help. I'm sorry. I will be testing the mods one by one to see what's the cause.
    One of the reasons is IF you are using XVM, they have a new setting (XMQP - exchange data with allies) which is known to cause crashes right now. Just disable it. Sorry, but I can't post links of any type, but I found this out on PlazmaKeks (just Google them).

Source: PlazmaKeks

Thanks
    i still can't get the hack to work, i've followed all instructions, even tried different ways. still can't get it to work. ( i really only want tundra, can't get any of them to work)

I originally started with all in one, (no xvm) and still no avail..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by anynthing11111 View Post
    i still can't get the hack to work, i've followed all instructions, even tried different ways. still can't get it to work. ( i really only want tundra, can't get any of them to work)

I originally started with all in one, (no xvm) and still no avail..
    Probably a dumb question, but are you placing the files in the C:\World_of_Tanks\res_mods folder?

Thanks
    Its the Xray thats causing crashes, Been Searching other Xray mods all have same problem with version 15 The games closing at random times, you sometimes notice it wont change colour and you know it about to crash Not jus me seen lots of posts saying same thing.
    Last edited by boting2; 05-28-2016 at 10:10 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast