Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    no laser mod. fyi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf3574 View Post
    One of the reasons is IF you are using XVM, they have a new setting (XMQP - exchange data with allies) which is known to cause crashes right now. Just disable it. Sorry, but I can't post links of any type, but I found this out on PlazmaKeks (just Google them).

Source: PlazmaKeks
    Oh, i see! Thanks for finding that out!

Quote Originally Posted by boting2 View Post
    Its the Xray thats causing crashes, Been Searching other Xray mods all have same problem with version 15 The games closing at random times, you sometimes notice it wont change colour and you know it about to crash Not jus me seen lots of posts saying same thing.
    I myself had no issues with xray. But it might just be the case, we will just have to wait for a more stable version of the mod to come out.
    I'm a professional Latvian! Proud to be one!
    My Modpacks will always be free, but if you want to help out, you can donate here! Thanks for the support I really appreciate it!

If you are offended by me then you should watch this video:
    :

Thanks
    Mouse in garage don't work correctly and why x'ray is on ctrl?
    Last edited by IGLERIO; 05-29-2016 at 04:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    crashes a lot when using all the mods, not quite every battle but very close
    what signature?

Thanks
    remove xray=problem solved.i have same problem kicking me out from game.

- - - Updated - - -

looking for 0.9.15 chamelon...anyone have?

Thanks
    found a Working Xray Google *Xray9.15 X-Ray Yellow* will find on GOX Website, dont install the config file and its works a treat think the config is to change colours so its default is white but no crashes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    found a Working Xray Google *Xray9.15 X-Ray Yellow* will find on GOX Website, dont install the config file and its works a treat think the config is to change colours so its default is white but no crashes.
    Thanks for pointing that out! Everyone that has this problem remove the current xray and replace it wtih this one.
    My Modpacks will always be free, but if you want to help out, you can donate here! Thanks for the support I really appreciate it!

:

Thanks
    not working..gatting kicked all time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Unfortunately, it only works on the Russian (RU) servers. I don't know anything about about modding, so I have no idea how to change this. I DO know that the WG WoT Wiki gives either a http address or an ip address to each regions server and the NA servers are 162.216.229.21 and 162.213.61.57.

So if you know how to edit the scripts_config.xml then you should be able to alter it for your regions servers.
    Last edited by LoneWolf3574; 05-29-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Spa4zie View Post
    What does actually mean Auto aim?
    The auto aim in his mod pack allows you to track enemies that you have targeted with the normal right click function. Its like the lock on function already in World of Tanks but much better. It actually tracks the enemy and leads for you by predicting where the tank will be when on the move. This auto aim can be customized to change the hotkeys it used, if I remember right the original keys it uses are NUMPAD 2, NUMPAD 5, and NUMPAD 8. NUMPAD 2 makes you target the Tracks, NUMPAD 5 targets the center of the tank, and NUMPAD 8 targets the Turret.

Hope this helped :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theman97 View Post
    Oh, i see! Thanks for finding that out!

I myself had no issues with xray. But it might just be the case, we will just have to wait for a more stable version of the mod to come out.
    I know when I used XRAY on my game it would randomly crash in games. It was weird, too, because there would be no warning at all. You could play like 2-3 matches and then it would crash during the match, never when you were in the Garage, just during matches and always while attacking enemies. I'm running windows 10 and the HD client, just figured I would mention that because maybe we can figure out whats wrong if we have more details :3
    “It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to oosaru For This Useful Post:

Spa4zie (06-19-2016)

Thanks
    THanks!!!! A bot maybe ?

- - - Updated - - -

HEllo guys, lets start a group on whatsapp ?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, can you explain this mods, how thry work?? Free repairs ? Dont worked..
    And The aimbot is not so good..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by sirfox123 View Post
    THanks!!!! A bot maybe ?

- - - Updated - - -

HEllo guys, lets start a group on whatsapp ?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, can you explain this mods, how thry work?? Free repairs ? Dont worked..
    And The aimbot is not so good..
    What's there to explain? If by asking how to they work you mean is there real hacks like aimbot or wallhack, then no there are no hacks for WoT not now not ever. There are no free repairs just it makes the repairs faster by pressing the space key. There is no aimbot. It's just an improved auto aim.

:

Thanks
    My question is how to enable aimbot in batte? after install aimbot, it also disabled the default auto aim?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Did you actually program this or did you just slap your name on the package? I ask because most of the problems mentioned can be corrected if you had the source code.

Thanks
    anyone find working xray on eu servers?or maybe know how to fix this stupid crash...?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast