Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    is here any mod for spotting?i mean when enemy see me....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mxxxxv View Post
    is here any mod for spotting?i mean when enemy see me....
    There is no effective mod can warn you when u are spotted. All u need is the 6th sense skill of the Commander.
    Btw, I want to share my personal mod pack with u guys, it contains all the necessary mods (I think) that help your gameplay better except the aimbot mod for 3 reasons: the 1st reason is the most effectively and smartest aimbot mod is SAE aimbot but now It cant work properly (my personal experience), the 2nd reason is this mod make me more noob (to be honest) and the 3rd reason is now even average players are aware of aimbot abusing in public and clanwar battles so they change their drive paths time to time so aimbot cannot predict their paths effectively and precisely.
    My personal modpack is made of Aslain modpack and some of "themanz mods" and they are configured to work perfectly without any lag or incompatibility.
    My modpack contains:
    + XVM pack with default config
    + UltraFog remover (improve FPS and reduce lag in sniper and arcade mode switch)
    + Tundra mod (pls note that some of the tundra mods on the internet can make ur game lag when changing between sniper and arcade mode, this version DOES NOT)
    + Something was hit mod (It allows u blind-shot the enemy, It let u know when u hit the target)
    + Dmg Log, Hit Log
    + Reload timer
    + Zoom script (default zoom-in 4x, maximum zoom-in 32x, minimum zoom-in 2x, maximum zoom-out 100m)
    + Auto fire extinguisher
    + Direction box indicator
    + Battle assistant (for SPG, press G after enter sniper mode)
    + Minimap gun direction
    + Destroyed objects on minimap
    + In-game WN8 calculator

Here is the link: g00.gl/IODMtZ
    pls change "00" to "oo"

I can also upload another aimbot mod for u guys (this mod works properly) if u really want.

Cheers
    Last edited by kenzyn; 06-01-2016 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzyn View Post
    There is no effective mod can warn you when u are spotted. All u need is the 6th sense skill of the Commander.
    Btw, I want to share my personal mod pack with u guys, it contains all the necessary mods (I think) that help your gameplay better except the aimbot mod for 3 reasons: the 1st reason is the most effectively and smartest aimbot mod is SAE aimbot but now It cant work properly (my personal experience), the 2nd reason is this mod make me more noob (to be honest) and the 3rd reason is now even average players are aware of aimbot abusing in public and clanwar battles so they change their drive paths time to time so aimbot cannot predict their paths effectively and precisely.
    My personal modpack is made of Aslain modpack and some of "themanz mods" and they are configured to work perfectly without any lag or incompatibility.
    My modpack contains:
    + XVM pack with default config
    + UltraFog remover (improve FPS and reduce lag in sniper and arcade mode switch)
    + Tundra mod (pls note that some of the tundra mods on the internet can make ur game lag when changing between sniper and arcade mode, this version DOES NOT)
    + Something was hit mod (It allows u blind-shot the enemy, It let u know when u hit the target)
    + Dmg Log, Hit Log
    + Reload timer
    + Zoom script (default zoom-in 4x, maximum zoom-in 32x, minimum zoom-in 2x, maximum zoom-out 100m)
    + Auto fire extinguisher
    + Direction box indicator
    + Battle assistant (for SPG, press G after enter sniper mode)
    + Minimap gun direction
    + Destroyed objects on minimap
    + In-game WN8 calculator

Here is the link: g00.gl/IODMtZ
    pls change "00" to "oo"

I can also upload another aimbot mod for u guys (this mod works properly) if u really want.

Cheers
    Very nice! but you are free to just release the modpack here on mpgh. Just make a thread! I've first started to release my modpack's just because there where no modpacks with all the mods i want. Now i myself just use a couple of mods like tundra,auto aim,hitlog-dmglog,wn8 calculator and auto repairs-auto fire extinguisher. And yes i can't guarantee that all of the mods will work without crashes. So just customize them to your needs.
    Last edited by theman97; 06-02-2016 at 12:53 AM.
    I'm a professional Latvian! Proud to be one!
    My Modpacks will always be free, but if you want to help out, you can donate here! Thanks for the support I really appreciate it!

If you are offended by me then you should watch this video:
    :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by oosaru View Post
    The auto aim in his mod pack allows you to track enemies that you have targeted with the normal right click function. Its like the lock on function already in World of Tanks but much better. It actually tracks the enemy and leads for you by predicting where the tank will be when on the move. This auto aim can be customized to change the hotkeys it used, if I remember right the original keys it uses are NUMPAD 2, NUMPAD 5, and NUMPAD 8. NUMPAD 2 makes you target the Tracks, NUMPAD 5 targets the center of the tank, and NUMPAD 8 targets the Turret.

Hope this helped :3

- - - Updated - - -

I know when I used XRAY on my game it would randomly crash in games. It was weird, too, because there would be no warning at all. You could play like 2-3 matches and then it would crash during the match, never when you were in the Garage, just during matches and always while attacking enemies. I'm running windows 10 and the HD client, just figured I would mention that because maybe we can figure out whats wrong if we have more details :3
    I wanted to include a visual to show others what you are talking about. There is actually a menu to manipulate the Auto Aim mod.

On the bottom right of the screen you should do this symbol.

This is the settings panel for the Auto Aim mod.
    Software Developer, Educator, and Gamer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Yes, and it's called sixth sense. And it's also not a mod, you just need to level your crew up and train that skill.

Thanks
    doesn't work its crap

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by zardoz333 View Post
    doesn't work its crap
    Best review on the modpack so far! You are free to try out other ones there are like a million of them on the russian forums!
    My Modpacks will always be free, but if you want to help out, you can donate here! Thanks for the support I really appreciate it!

:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to theman97 For This Useful Post:

Sir_Swagger (09-20-2016)

Thanks
    only one i got working was tracer and it only works because i found good directions elsewhere... no luck on the rest of them...

Thanks
    bullshit mod keeps crashing the game. 2/10

Thanks
    read earlier remarks, maybe you had xray enabled....

Thanks
    gooby pls approve m8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Nice Release .

MPGH History:
    Member: 02/1/2016
    Contributor: 29/6/2016
    Minion: 25/8/2016
    Former Staff: 07/02/2017
    Minion: 21/9/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My game crash allot of time only in battle, I use Windows 10 Pro x64, any fix?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by YuneZziZe View Post
    My game crash allot of time only in battle, I use Windows 10 Pro x64, any fix?
    Currently working on the next update of the modpack because update 9.15.0.1 Most of the bugs and crashes WILL be fixed! Just give me some time to test things! I have a day job, so i can't be around here all the time!

:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to theman97 For This Useful Post:

twas brillig (06-14-2016)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234