Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

GET THE LATEST PHONES - £3000+ EVERY THREE MONTHS - UK ONLY

THIS EBOOK ALLOWS YOU TO GET THE LATEST SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS.
    YOU CAN SELL THEM AND MAKE £3000+ EVERY THREE MONTHS OR KEEP THEM FOR YOUR SELF.
    YOU CAN MAKE MORE MONEY AND IT CAN BE QUICKER THAN THREE MONTHS BUT I AM JUST BEING REALISTIC.
    THERE ARE TWO METHODS ONLINE OR IN STORE. THE IN STORE METHOD HAS A MUCH HIGHER WORKING RATE AND THE RISK IS VERY MINIMAL.
    I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS METHOD FOR YEARS AND HAVE MADE LOTS OF MONEY THROUGH SELLING THE PHONES I HAVE RECEIVED.
    THIS METHOD IS AUTOPILOT FROM AFTER GOING IN THE STORE OR FROM SPENDING AROUND 40 MINUTES ONLINE.
    I AM OFFERING SUPPORT WITH THIS METHOD.

A LITTLE BIT OF INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED, TO MAKE 3000 IN THREE MONTHS:
    YOU WILL NEED AROUND 30 POUNDS A MONTH FOR THREE MONTHS AND THEN ANYTHING FROM FREE TO AROUND £30 FOR EVERY PHONE!

I AM SELLING THIS EBOOK FOR £100 FOR THE FIRST COPY AND IT WILL GO UP £50 FOR EVERY COPY SOLD AFTER THAT UNTIL I HAVE SOLD 10 BOOKS AND THEN I WILL STOP AS I DO NOT WANT TO GET THIS METHOD SATURATED.

PAYMENTS ACCEPTED:
    PAYPAL
    BITCOIN

THIS METHOD IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE LIVING IN THE UK.
    ALL YOU NEED IS A BANK CARD.

T.O.S

NO LEAKING
    NO REFUNDS
    NO RESELL

MY SKYPE USERNAME: ckaa4218

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Approval Review:

First off, this is for UK ONLY. The method seems solid and just might work, but I cannot try it. The user has also shown proof of their earnings. The ebook is safe and clean. Good luck selling.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Ckaa4218
    Any vouch copies?
    Add me on Skype: Priaros

- - - Updated - - -

[Read Only Vouch]#84

ORIGINALITY
    Rating - 3/3
    Never seen anything like it.

METHOD
    Rating - 8/10
    Method seems solid but complex (kind of). There are a lot of steps to this. It is only in UK. I don't believe you could use a VPN and bypass this. The process of getting a phone may take a few days. This is a blackhat method, so you've been warned. I'm pretty sure you can get a phone from this method. It's a little bit of SE but mostly the actual method itself. The method can be done 2 ways. One of which is more safer than the other but the safer method has a higher likely hood of failure.

CONTENT
    Rating - 5/10
    It's detailed and long. It doesn't have any pictures for aid. It has proof of the phone earnings. It's well written with no design structure.

DIFFICULTY
    Rating - Medium
    The method is blackhat so somethings may be "scary" to do, and the method is pretty long.

PRICE
    Rating - 4/10
    I believe its overpriced at £100. I know you get a brand new phone, but due to the fact it's a pretty blackhat method, it's overpriced.

OVERVIEW
    Rating - 8/10
    It's not a bad e-book. It will probably work but I can't stress enough that it's a blackhat method. I don't think there is much else to say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Added u on skype to discuss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE AWAY A VOUCH TO A HIGHLY TRUSTED UK MEMBER, CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANYONE?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Originality
    Rating: 9/10
    I've heard of a method like this once mainly because I live in the UK, but I believe it is an original method and I have not heard this version ever before.

Method
    Rating: 7/10
    The method is VERY blackhat. This method can seem very "dangerous" to some. This method looks like it would definitely get you a phone for a small investment of £20-80 depending on the price of phone you want. As I said it is a blackhat method but looks very usable. The method can be repeated many times to receive a few phones fairly easily. The e-book has 2 methods to obtain phones. You must be from the UK, this is impossible to do from another country.

Content
    Rating: 9/10
    This e-book has a step by step guide on how the process works and how to perform this method. There is a use of images to show proof of what information you should receive but doesn't really coincide with the method. It's well written and detailed enough to perform this method.

Difficulty
    Rating: Relatively Easy
    This e-book is fairly easy to perform but may seem like a bad idea due to the black hat methods. It can take a fair bit of time to get this working.

Price
    Rating: 6/10
    The price of this e-book is £100 and consecutively going up £50 every sale. This seems like it will be fairly expensive due to how black hat this method is and I personally think that it should be cheaper.

Support
    Rating: 10/10
    I had a few questions along the way of this method. The seller helped me through my queries and assisted me upon any difficulties I came across. Especially as this is free support.

Overview
    Rating: 7/10
    I rated this overall as 7/10 mainly due to this method being black hat. It can take up to 3 months to perform but can bring in multiple phones at once. It requires a investment of £20 to £80 to actually run this method in an efficient way.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    Added you on skype now! Very intrested just have a few questions needed awsering.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    two copies sold, I have took the reviews in to consideration and i am selling the book for a discounted price of £50!! until i have enough vouch's proving that this is a solid method. I will then raise the price back to £100.